Hong Kong Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Hong Kong Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £28.19 and FREE cancellations*
Hong Kong is a city with one foot firmly planted in the future, but it is by no means a city that has forgotten its cultural and heritage. On every street corner, up every mountain high and low, you'll see historic Hong Kong in all its glory. With our Hong Kong Airport transfers, you can be at the door of your hotel in under half an hour. We offer a range of private vehicles, including taxis for small groups and minibuses for larger parties, to districts such as Hong Kong Island and Disneyland.
A selection of Hong Kong Airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG)-Disney area||25 mins||£28.19 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG)-Hong Kong Island||45mins||£32.60 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG)-Hong Kong port||40 mins||£33.84 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
|Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG)-Hong Kong Southern district||50 mins||£34.49 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG)-Western district||50 mins||£67.67 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Hong Kong Intl. Airport (HKG)-Happy Valley||50 mins||£76.13 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer.
When you've booked your Hong Kong Airport transfers (hooray!) you can sit back and relax, knowing that we have taken care of the leg work. You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you take your transfers, so make sure to pop it somewhere safe and take it with you when you go.
Arriving at Hong Kong Airport
- After landing in Hong Kong, make your way to the arrivals hall, where you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Alternatively, you might meet your driver at a designated desk in the arrivals hall. All the details will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say joigin to Hong Kong, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
An Introduction to Hong Kong
It's difficult to believe that more than two thirds of Hong Kong is mountainous and uninhabited. You'd be forgiven for not knowing this, considering the city is mostly known for its non-stop, vibrant atmosphere, perfectly intertwined with classic Chinese culture. If you venture out of the city, you'll be treated to a little bit of everything. Be it wandering through ancient historic ruins of villages, hiking up mountain trails and forests, or taking a boat to a deserted island and exploring it entirely to yourself, the experiences of a lifetime certainly don't stop at the city limits.
No trip to Hong Kong would be complete without indulging in local cuisine, for this is truly a city that is built on its stomach. One of the undisputed culinary capitals of the world, Hong Kong has it all. From market stalls and street food vendors in the literal thousands, to some of the finest dining you'll find on the globe. With establishments representing food from all over the world, you can guarantee there'll be something for you, no matter what your tastes.
Much like the gastronomic variety on offer, Hong Kong is a shoppers dream. With offerings from both end of the spectrum, and everything in-between, you won't struggle to find what you're looking for, and more, and often at incredibly low prices. The markets can be intimidating at first, but don't be afraid to haggle for some rock bottom deals.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Hong Kong. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Book your Hong Kong airport transfer from £78.26, and arrive at your resort in comfort and style, without the worry of securing a transport when you land.
A choice private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Hong Kong airport, take a look at our options below.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to districts across the city in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, seating up to 9 people.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful during humid Asian summers. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Hong Kong Intl. Airport and dropping off in the Disney area via private taxi for 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top