Hurghada Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Hurghada Airport transfers with prices starting from just £12.54pp with FREE cancellations*
Travel in comfort from Hurghada International Airport (HRG) to your Egyptian resort with our Hurghada Airport transfers. The second largest town in the Red Sea, Hurghada has a myriad of breathtaking beaches with warm turquoise waters, and a rich Arabian culture. Whether you go diving in the Red Sea or have a Saharan jeep safari, there's something for everyone.
Cheap Hurghada International Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Hurghada. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Hurghada Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Village Road||40 minutes||£12.54|
|El Gouna||40 minutes||£17.68|
|Makadi Bay||40 minutes||£19.64|
|Sahl Hasheesh||45 minutes||£14.70|
|Soma Bay||45 minutes||£27.30|
A choice of transfers
Enjoy a variety of airport transfers to Hurghada, including: a shared shuttle, an express shared shuttle, a private car (up to 4 passengers), or a private minibus (up to 10 passengers).
- Our most budget-friendly option is an express shuttle, where you will be joined by other travellers heading to Hurghada. There are a maximum of 8 stops on your journey.
- Private car transfers are available for up to 4 passengers and go straight to your Hurghada accommodation.
- For large groups, a private minibus is a good choice as it seats up to 10 people.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Hurghada Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Hurghada Airport transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation. Make sure you keep it somewhere safe or print it off as it has all your transfer details on it.
- After you've landed and collected your bags, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will be waiting to show you to your transfer; there will be a maximum of 8 drop off points.
- Private transfer - meet your driver at arrivals or at the specified desk (full details will be on your email confirmation)
- Still unsure? Find the full instructions on your transfer confirmation document.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Hurghada Airport is delayed, no need to panic - your e-ticket has a contact number for you to call to inform them on (another transfer can be arranged in the meantime). Drivers wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Making your way from your resort back to Hurghada Airport is as straightforward as can be.
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - a transfer rep at the airport will have all the information you need about your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket has your pick up details listed on it.
- Please be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before it departs.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their holiday add-ons
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers offers in one place.
- Call centre on hand 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air con - perfect for keeping your cool in the warm Egyptian climate.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the planet.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Hurghada transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Hurghada International Airport (HRG) and dropping off at Hurghada in a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top