to the airport
It's not the fact that Jet Parks Plus is such great value that we're struggling with. It's how exactly we explain the fact that its prices are so low. Because it's just five to 10 minutes from all three terminals, has excellent security, and is a good choice for disabled customers thanks to its wheelchair-friendly buses. Think we'll just have to accept that there's no catch - it's just an all round top choice for Manchester Airport parking.
When you arrive at the car park:- Drive up to the barrier and your numberplate will be recognised.
- The entry barrier will then lift automatically.
- Drive in, park in any space and keep hold of your keys.
- Take the shuttle bus to the airport, which is included in the price.
Shuttle bus:It takes 5-12 minutes to reach all the terminals. The bus runs every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, and is included in the price.
Security:- ‘Park Mark awarded
- manned 24 hours a day
Accessibility:The car park has designated Blue Badge bays, which are all signposted. They work on a first come first served basis and you'll need to display your badge whilst you're away.
The transfer buses are also wheelchair accessible.
When you get back to the car park:- Once you have collected your luggage, catch the bus to the car park - it will pick you up where it dropped you off and is included in the price.
- Drive to the exit barrier and it will raise automatically. If it doesn't press the intercom button for assistance and quote your reference number.
Hints, tips and extra bits:- There are no height restrictions at this car park.
- If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate, which is £15 per day.
- If you pick your car up early, we can't give you a refund.
- Booking confirmations can be printed or shown on your phone or device.
Prices correct as of June 2017.
Getting to and from airport
A transfer bus runs from JetParks Plus every 15 minutes, 24-hours a day. The journey should take around 5-12 minutes.
Jet Parks Plus Address
why could you not inform us that the road to jet parks 1 ws closed and inform us off divertion route. this caused us considerable frustration at 05 30hrs. the diversion route was baddly sighposted as your shuttle bus driver agreed .Mr Peel (Jet Parks Plus)
Our customers rated Jet Parks Plus on average 9/10 (3199 reviews). Read Jet Parks Plus reviews.