Kefalonia Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Kefalonia Airport transfer, with prices starting from just £14.59pp with FREE cancellations*
The largest of the Ionian Islands, Kefalonia is somewhere you could happily get lost in for days, with its abundance of lush forestry, lagoons and coves. Kefalonia is famous for its stunning beaches, including Myrtos, Lourdes and Antisamos to name a few. If you're looking for explore the more cosmopolitan side of the island, Fiscardo is the place for you. Here you'll find all manner of eateries, fine dining, cafes and when night falls, bars and clubs.
Cheap Kefalonia Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Kefalonia. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Kefalonia Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Sami||1 hour 15 minutes||£25.78|
|Lixouri||1 hour 15 minutes||£28.59|
|Agia Effimia||1 hour 15 minutes||£31.35|
|Fiscardo||1 hour 40 minutes||£42.90|
A transfer from Kefalonia Airport (EFL) to Lassi costs as little as £14.59pp, and takes only 25 minutes.
Lassi is one of Kefalonia’s most popular destinations thanks to its vibrant main street and sandy beaches. Skala is laid back with fancy bars and authentic tavernas as well as 3km of sand. Sami boasts breathtaking scenery and was the main location in Captain Corelli’s Mandolin.
A choice of transfers
Enjoy a choice of three different Kefalonia Airport transfers: a shared shuttle transfer, a private car transfer (up to 4 passengers), or a private minibus transfer if travelling in a large gorup (up to 10 passengers).
- A shared shuttle transfer is great if you’re watching your pennies; your shared shuttle will have a maximum of 8 stops on your journey (depending where you’re going to in Kefalonia).
- We also offer private transfers for up to four passengers (and four suitcases) where you’ll be dropped right outside your Kefalonia accommodation. If in a big group, a private minivan may suit - these seat up to 10 passengers and 10 pieces of luggage.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Kefalonia Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I’ve booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Kefalonia Airport transfer through our safe and secure booking agent, you’ll get a confirmation sent to your email. Make sure you keep this safe as it has all your details on it.
- After you’ve landed and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you outside Kefalonia Airport.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will be waiting to show you to your transfer; there will be a maximum of 8 drop off points.
- Private transfer - your driver will be waiting for you in with a sign with your name on it.
- If unsure, there are full instructions on your transfer confirmation doc.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Kefalonia is delayed, there’s no need to worry. Your e-ticket has a contact number for you to phone, so another transfer can be arranged for you in the meantime.
When it’s time to come home
Heading back to Kefalonia Airport is simple and straightforward.
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - your transfer rep at Kefalonia Airport will have all the info for your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket has the details of when you’re getting picked up.
- Be ready - please be ready for your return transfer 15 minutes before.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their holiday extras
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers offers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old, and come with air con.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies worldwide.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Kefalonia Airport (EFL) and dropping off at Lassi in a private transfer (with 3 other passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top