Kenya Airport Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of Kenya airport transfers from Nairobi Airport, Mombasa Airport and Kisumu Airport, to resorts across the country to bring you the best deals and widest transfer choice. Prices start under £15.00, with free cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Compare Low Cost Taxis and Private Kenya Airport Transfers
Whether you're on a solo adventure or on a big group getaway, we have the best range of top Kenya Airport transfers, including taxis and minibuses.
Average Taxi Transfer Times in Kenya
- Nairobi Airport to Nairobi city centre - transfer time; 50 minutes
- Nairobi Airport to Naivasha - transfer time; 2 hours
- Mombasa Airport to Mombasa city centre - transfer time; 55 minutes
- Mombasa Airport to Mombasa Island - transfer time; 55 minutes
- Kisumu Airport to Kisumu - transfer time; 20 minutes
Why Pre Book Your Kenya Airport Taxi Transfers?
Our Kenya taxi transfers are pretty great, even if we say so ourselves. By pre booking your transportation from Kenya airports, you'll be able to skip the queues at the taxi rank, because your reliable driver will meet you in the arrivals hall. Plus, as everything is paid for up front, there'll be no hidden costs when you reach you Kenya resort.
Compare Cheap Kenya Airport Transfers from £10.12
|Kenya Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To/From||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Nairobi Airport to Nairobi city centre||50 minutes||£20.11 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Nairobi Airport to Naivasha||2 hours||£39.05 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Mombasa Airport to Mombasa Island||55 minutes||£10.12 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Mombasa Airport to Mombasa city centre||55 minutes||£17.82 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Kisumu Airport to Kisumu city centre||20 minutes||£15.85 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Kisumu Airport to Kisumu city centre||20 minutes||£25.97 (Private MPV for 4 people)|
Our Kenya Airport Transfers pick you up at the airport and drop you off at your resort. You can rest assured that we'll take the hassle out of securing your transfer, so you can focus on the important stuff; looking forward to your holiday.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your Kenya airport transfer
So you've booked your Kenya Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! All that you need to now is sit back, relax and start dreaming about safaris in the Masai Mara.
You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you take your transfer, so put it somewhere safe until then.
Arriving at the airport
- After landing in Kenya, make your way to the arrival's hall, where you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- This is your driver-so show your confirmation, hop in, and off you go.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say farewell to Kenya, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything running smoothly.
A choice transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 100s of Kenya Airport transfer providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Kenya airports, take a look at our options below.
- Our airport taxis are the perfect hassle-free start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 20 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style.
- We also have minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option when the cost is split between the group, and ensures that everyone arrives at the resort together.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on an African summer's day! All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 100's of options for Kenya airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice - contact us here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top