Krakow Airport Transfers to the City Centre
Book your Krakow Airport transfers from only £7.49, with FREE cancellations*.
Beautiful Krakow is Poland's second city. With resplendent architecture and a seriously laid back vibe, get ready to explore and discover this up and coming destination before everyone else does. Our transfers from Krakow Airport to the city centre will take you to the door of your accommodation in just half an hour, so you can spend more time getting to know Krakow's castles, squares and gardens.
Transfers from Krakow Airport to the City Centre
|Vehicle Type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared Shuttle Bus||30 mins||£28.71|
|Private car (For 3 people)||40 mins||£13.53|
|Private electric car (For 3 people)||25 mins||£14.02|
|Private luxury car (For 7 people)||40 mins||£7.49|
|Private minibus (For 7 people)||25 mins||£7.49|
|Private coach||25 mins||£8.39|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis for vehicles hired at full capacity.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Krakow airport transfer using our fast and secure booking engine. Hooray! Now all you have to do is sit back, relax and start planning your Polish adventure. You will receive an email confirmation, which is super important and you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of.
- After you've touched down in Krakow, reunite yourself with your bags and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- What happens next will depend on the type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, you will be met by a representative who will show you to your awaiting coach.
- If you're going with a private transfer, look out for a person with your name on a big shiny board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, individual details depend on your provider, full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your flight is delayed, it's not a problem. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. Your driver will be informed and arrangements made. Job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say do widzenia to Krakow, your return to John Paull II airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction To Krakow
Krakow is a city steeped in history. It survived the Second World War relatively unscathed, so a lot of the buildings are many hundreds of years old. The impressive Old Town Square is home to two of them; St Mary's Church and the Cloth Hall. For fans of a market, the Cloth Hall is not to be missed, with vendors lining the inside walls selling local and traditional gifts at bargain prices. St Mary's Church stands proud overlooking the square and offers tours inside the building. Be sure to listen out for the bugle player who plays from the top of the church every hour. The Old Town Square, or Stare Miasto as it's locally known, is the hub of the city, with several bars, restaurants and gift shops. It is the perfect place to sit and watch the world go by.
Wawel Castle is another awesome place to visit in Krakow. This huge complex of buildings is the most significant cultural site in Poland, as well as a UNESCO World Heritage site as part of the centre of Krakow. There are always events and exhibitions being held here, but be on your guard; legend says there's a dragon living in the castle grounds!
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of transfers from Krakow John Paul II International Airport, including buses to the city centre. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around as you search for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're flying solo, our shared shuttle buses are a fast, cheap and convenient choice. You'll be sharing your ride with other holiday makers, so you will probably go the scenic route to your hotel as others get dropped off, but it is a great way to your bearings in a city.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Our range of executive private transfers are perfect if you want to start your holiday or business trip in style.
- We care about our impact on the environment so we're now offering private electric car transfers at selected locations, including Krakow.
- If you've got a few more people, perhaps for a stag party or just a big group weekend away, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- If you have a lot of friends, say enough to fill a coach, way to go! You are winning at life. To organise everyone onto one transfer will make your life so much easier and luckily we have just the option-your very own private coach hire! With options to suit groups of 25 and 49, this is a hassle free way to start your big group getaway.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those warm Polish summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Krakow John Paul II Airport (KRK) and dropping off in central Krakow via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top