Pre-book your Kuala Lumpur Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £27.33 and FREE cancellations*
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's Capital city is absolutely full to the brim with things to do. A sprawling metropolis where traditional culture clashes head on with modern skyscrapers and monuments, it's a city that embraces both past and present. Our transfers from Kuala Lumpur Airport can get you into the heart of the city in just 1 hour, with a range of private transfers including cars, minibuses and executive vehicles.
Book your Kuala Lumpur airport transfer from £27.33, and arrive at your resort in comfort and style, ready to experience all this wonderful city has to offer.
Compare Low Cost Transfers from Kuala Lumpur Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Kuala Lumpur city centre||1 hours||£27.22 (Private car for 2 people)|
|Kuala Lumpur city centre||1 hour||£9.76 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
|Kuala Lumpur city centre||1 hour||£26.95 (Executive car for 6 people)|
|Kuala Lumpur outskirts||1 hour||£40.20 (Private car for 2 people)|
|Kuala Lumpur outskirts||1 hour||£40.23 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Kuala Lumpur outskirts||1 hour 10 minutes||£25.815 (Executive car for 6 people)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've used our fast and secure booking engine to organise your Kuala Lumpur Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the hard work has been done for you.
- You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you meet your transfer at the airport, so be sure to put it somewhere safe.
Arriving in Kuala Lumpur
- When you arrive in Malaysia, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Kuala Lumpur, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Short Guide To Kuala Lumpur
The Malaysian capital is certainly an impressive destination. The skyline is dominated by the incredible Petronas Towers, the tallest twin skyscrapers in the world, and they lend a decidedly futuristic look to the city. The views from the observation decks are, unsurprisingly, breathtaking, and a trip up the towers is a must do when visiting the city.
Faith plays an important part in Malaysian culture, so it's not surprising that the streets of Kuala Lumpur are packed with spiritual monuments and colourful mosques and temples reflecting the multitude of faiths coming together in the city. Kuala Lumpur draws its cultural influences from a diverse ranges of countries, including the Chinese, Malay, Indian, Indonesian and even British communities. The country attained independence in 1957, but it's still clear to see the influences of the past throughout the city.
Kuala Lumpur is an incredibly wealthy city, and this is showcased not just by the stunning giant skyscrapers, but on street level with world famous shopping ranting from small stalls to lavish boutiques. Malls such as the Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Mid Valley Megamall are great popular examples of one-stop locations for housing everything you'll ever need in a shopping destination.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Kuala Lumpur. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Kuala Lumpur Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- If a touch of luxury is on order, try one of our executive transfers. These include luxury models and add a little bit of style to your airport transfers.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those humid Malaysian summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and dropping off in Kuala Lumpur city centre via a private car shared between 2 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top