La Palma Airport Transfers
Pre-book your La Palma Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £4.66 and FREE cancellations*
Beautiful little La Palma has long been an underrated gem in the Canary Islands, but with glorious beaches, fascinating volcanic scenery and some of the best star-gazing conditions in the world, it is fast gaining a reputation as a haven for holiday makers who like a more relaxed time than is offered on the more well known Canaries. Our La Palma Airport transfers take you to the door of your resort in as little as 15 minutes.
A selection of La Palma Airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|La Palma Airport (SPC)-Los Canajos||15 mins||£4.66 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|La Palma Airport (SPC)-Santa Cruz de La Palma||15 mins||£7.77 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|La Palma Airport (SPC)-Los Canarios||45 mins||£24.87 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|La Palma Airport (SPC)-Los Llanos||60 mins||£31.09 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|La Palma Airport (SPC)-Tazacorte||75 mins||£31.09 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|La Palma Airport (SPC)-Puerto Naos||75 mins||£38.85 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
Once your transfer is booked, you will receive an email confirmation. You'll need this when you take your transfers, so keep it somewhere easy to find, like a folder or even a safe (it is very important after all). Just not your sock drawer.
Arriving at La Palma Airport
- When you arrive in La Palma, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board (like in the movies).
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the less enjoyable things about travelling, but annoyingly, are not uncommon. So we have a plan in place in case it happens to you. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They will be able to take care of things their end and make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say adios to La Palma, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
The Quieter Side of The Canary Islands
So you want a Canary Island escape, with all the sun sea and sand of Tenerife but without the crowds and parties? Enter; La Palma. This little destination packs a big punch in terms of scenery, beaches and all-round amazingness. You will land in the bustling capital of Santa Cruz de La Palma, which is a great place to be introduced to Lanzarote's chilled-out cousin. The city has a plethora of museums and cultural offerings, as well as charming, colourful buildings and a maze of cobbled streets to get lost in.
One of the biggest draws in La Palma is what happens after the sun goes down. We're not talking about nightclubs, parties and bars, but something far more universal in its appeal. La Palma is home to some of the darkest skies in the world, and a relative lack of development in the cities means that at night the sky lights up with the glow of a million stars. There are few sights more spectacular than our Milky Way arching across the sky, and La Palma is one of the best places to see it. The wonders of the cosmos can easily be viewed unaided from anywhere outside the city centre, but for a real treat, head up to the Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias. Guided tours of the facilities are offered, and if you're really lucky perhaps an exploration of our universe too.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from La Palma Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from La Palma, take a look at our options below.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 20 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 6 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the Canary Island heat. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at La Palma Airport (SPC) and dropping off in Los Canajos via private car for 4 passengers.. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top