Larnaca Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Larnaca Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £12.99 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Great Deals on Larnaca Airport Transfers
Our Larnaca Airprot transfers give you a fantastic choice of shared and private transfers at great prices, taking you to the door of your resort in as little as 15 minutes. We offer a wide range of drop off points at reorts across Cyprus, so you'll be enjoying the island's delights in no time with our transfers from Larnaca Airport.
When it comes to Larnaca Airport transfers (LCA), we've got it covered here at Holiday Extras. We compare thousands of different options from our range of trusted suppliers to make sure we bring you the best deals. We offer cheap prices from Larnaca Airport as well as mainland Greece airport transfers, meaning you can enjoy a hassle-free service to your resort without breaking the bank.
Compare Cheap Transfer Options From Larnaca Airport
With airport shuttles, Larnaca taxis and a whole host of private transfers to resorts across Cyprus, we have the best range of Larnaca Aiport transfers for you to choose from. By pre booking your Larnaca Aiport taxi or shuttle, you can skip the queues at the airport taxi rank, and will have no surprise costs when you reach your hotel.
We offer drop off locations at a host of popular resorts, hotels and apartment complexes from Larnaca Airport (LCA).
Compare Larnaca Airport transfers from £12.99
|Larnaca Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Larnaca Town||20 min/shared shuttle||£12.99|
|Larnaca Bay||15 min/speedy shuttle (4 stops max)||£16.64|
|Limassol||50 min/speedy shuttle (4 stops max)||£30.70|
|Limassol||45 min/private transfer||£65.87|
|Ayia Napa||70 min/shared shuttle||£13.64|
|Ayia Napa||40 min/private transfer||£58.38|
|Protaras||80 min/shared shuttle||£13.64|
|Protaras||45 min/private transfer||£47.75|
As the third largest city in Cyprus behind Nicosia and Limassol, Larnaca certainly doesn't lag behind its larger neighbours as a great holiday resort. Beach life by day and party life by night is how it's done! When the sun comes up, take a stroll down to the stunning Mackenzie Beach, home to golden sands and a wealth of water sports. When darkness falls, the seafront take on a party vibe and you'll be spoilt for choice with bars, restaurants and clubs.
As the oldest city in Cyprus, there is even more to Larnaca than just a sandy beach and buzzing nightlife. There are host of places to see and different activities to enjoy. If you like history, then the city is the home of St Lazarus Church, an orthodox church said to have been built on the tomb of St Lazarus. There are also neolithic settlements with ruins dating from 7000 BC. For nature lovers, then the Larnaca Salt Lake is home to no less than 10,000 pink flamingoes who migrate their during winter months.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Larnaca, and into Cyprus. Whether you fancy boat trips, water parks, sightseeing tours or even a jeep safari, we'll have an option for you to enjoy For a full list of things to do, see here.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Larnaca Airport transfer?
- Over 30 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of airport transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer Options for all party sizes
Holiday Extras offers a great range of Larnaca Airport transfer options: from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minibuses. With all our options, you have a luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand baggage per passenger, so you'll have plenty of space for your holiday clothes and have room to take back some Cypriot goodies too!
Pre-book your airport transfer to get the best deals. We cater for sole travellers, couples, families and even large groups of family or friends.
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel, such as Ayia Nappa. If you're travelling in a large group, then why not book one of our private minibuses, which will seat up 16 passengers and will take you directly to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with children and staying in a villa or apartment, then why not consider a private transfer? With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger and taking you directly to the door of your accommodation, you won't lose any time waiting for other passengers to be dropped off and you'll be able to get on with your holiday almost as soon as you land.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus for any travellers with mobility needs.
More information on all our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Larnaca Airport Transfers - FAQS
I've just booked my airport transfer. What happens next?
- When you book your Larnaca Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we'll send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a copy of this handy, as you'll need it when you arrive at Larnaca airport.
- Once you've landed in Larnaca and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you the other side of Arrivals..
- If you've opted for a shuttle bus, a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the drop-off order will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. You won't have any problem picking them out, as they'll have a board with your name on in Arrivals. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will drive you straight to your accommodation.
- More information regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
What should I do if my outbound is delayed?
Don't worry if your flight is late, as you won't be left stranded at the airport. There will be a contact number your e-ticket, so you should call your provider and let them know. Provided you keep them informed, arrangements can be made to collect you as planned.
On your return journey
We're not wishing your holiday away, but here are a few handy hints about what happens when it's time to come home.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. Just ask on your transfer at the start of your holiday if you're unsure.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, then your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Here to help
If you have any further queries, then our UK-based dedicated transfers team is here to help: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Larnaca Intl. Airport (LCA) and dropping off at Larnaca Town via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top