Las Vegas Airport Transfers
Book your Las Vegas Airport transfers from under £20 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Convenient Las Vegas Airport Transfers
Las Vegas hardly needs an introduction. Long regarded as one of the best places on Earth to let your hair down, Las Vegas continues to draw in the crowds looking for a good time in the casinos, theme parks and clubs. With our Las Vegas Airport transfers, you can skip the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the terminal. After a long flight, the last thing you want to be doing is waiting around, so your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, ready to whisk you off to the door of your accommodation.
Shuttles, Taxis and Luxury Transfers from Las Vegas Airport
We compare loads of Las Vegas Airport transfer options to bring you the best prices and choice-airport shuttles, taxis and luxury options 9inlcuding limousines) are all available for your transfers from Las Vegas Airport.
Pre booking your Las Vegas Airport shuttle or taxi means that you won't spend your precious holiday time waiting in queues at the Las Vegas Airport taxi rank, and that there'll be no surprise costs when you reach your hotel. Book your las Vegas Airport transfer today for a hassle free start to your holiday.
Cheap Las Vegas Airport Shuttle, Taxi and Limo Transfers from £19.10
|Las Vegas Airport Transfers to Las Vegas Strip Hotels|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Shared shuttle bus||50 minutes||£19.10|
|Private SUV for 5 people||40 minutes||£53.55|
|Private minibus for 10 people||40 minutes||£30.93|
|Private Sedan for 3 people||40 minutes||£75.40|
|Private luxury limo for 8 people||40 minutes||£48.09|
|Private limo for 8 people||40 minutes||£46.46|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis.
If want to see more of what America has to offer, take a look at our USA Airport Transfers page.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Las Vegas Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Huzzah! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is planning your Las Vegas adventure.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Las Vegas, and have wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Las Vegas, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Little Bit About Las Vegas
Perhaps the best work to describe Las Vegas is exciting. Travellers flock to the Nevada city for glorious nights of hedonism in the casinos and clubs, but the city offers a lot of other attractions to fill your time. Whatever your taste, whether it be dazzling shows or a more down-to-earth vibe, Las Vegas will have something to keep you busy.
Getting out and about on the infamous Las Vegas Strip is a great way to really get what the city is all about. Take in the astonishing hotels and casinos and be dazzled by the neon signs adorning the street.
If you need a break from the hustle and bustle, you don't have to go far from the city to see some spectacular nature. Just 15 miles from the city, Red Rock Canyon is a magnificent geological formation and a favourite of locals and visitors alike. A little further afield, but an absolutely incomparable sight, is of course, the Grand Canyon. It's well worth an early start to reach one of the seven natural wonders of the world, and it is an unforgettable experience and a highlight of anyone's holiday.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Las Vegas. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Las Vegas Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- To begin your Las Vegas break in ultimate style, why not opt for a limousine? If there's anywhere on Earth that you want to rock up to in a limo, Vegas is it!
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found href="/airport-transfers-vehicles.html">here.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot desert days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top