- 86% of customers who left a review for Leeds Airport Lounges would book again
- 3463 customers have given an average rating of
- The 1432 Runway Club Fabulous experience a great way to start a trip! Facility great and staff were more than helpful.
Just an error with the booking system my name was booked in with my first name but it was registered also as my surname... so that day I was called Yvonne Yvonne! (I thought it was funny!)
Mrs Yvonne 15 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The White Rose Suite Check in for cases not open til 10.30 for Ryanair flight to Murcia! Then to go through security! Only allows for an hour in lounge before called to gate! Had to buy coffee in cafe! However Ryanair did take cases from me when desk opened at 9.10 for a Dublin flight! Will not book lounge in future unless just bringing hand luggage!
Mrs Holleyhead 13 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Very nice, friendly staff, saves hunting round for dining seats during busy periods
Mr Gill 11 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Hot food choice very limited although apparently you could ask for other items but we werenâ€™t told about this
Miss Tompkins 10 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Pleasant atmosphere. A good place to de-stress after the traumas of security etc. Gordon's gin! Nice food although I think a chill or curry would make it even better. Walk from the lounge to the plane when boarding and away you go!
Mr Dale 03 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The White Rose Suite Everything was fine in terms of the facility and staff were very friendly, but the food was of s poor standard. Limited variation and having tasted it, it would appear some of it must have been on display for a long while.
Mr Cowpe 27 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The facilities were excellent as usual and the staff were on hand and very helpful and friendly.The food was good too and good selection too
Herr Hirsch 26 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club All good as usual- however, is it yourselves or LBA who now reserve a table without asking??
Frau Hakelberg 26 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge We arrived 10 mins before allotted time only to be told we couldn't enter lounge until 30 mins AFTER allotted time . When we did enter lounge we (4 adults) sat at a corner table so that we all had room to eat and drink and could also watch the news on the tv screen that was facing us , there wasn't any reserved sign on the table but the chap who had first turned us away at the lounge check in desk came in and told us we had to move to a different table as he was giving the table we were sat at to a group of 7 . We moved grudgingly as the table clearly wasn't reserved , and sat at another table . We watched as the group of 7 came in and 3 of them sat at the table we had been sat at and the other 4 then split and sat 2 per table elsewhere . So the "jobsworth" who made us give up our table for 7 actually gave it to 3 people, and the 7 group actually used 3 separate tables . The quality of food on offer wasn't the best and there wasn't very much choice really , if you like under cooked baked potatoes then fine but I'm sorry not for us . Overall none too happy , I gave 6 stars but in hindsight probably should have been 3 or 4 . Don't think I'll be booking it again .
Herr Reinhold 25 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The White Rose Suite Not the first time Iâ€™ve used the lounge, but as before everything was first class
Mr Riley 23 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The White Rose Suite Thought it was worth the money good quality food &drink friendly staff. Comfy seating nice and relaxing
Mrs Whittaker 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Not as comfortable as other lounges we have used.
Mrs Strachan 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The White Rose Suite Everything went smoothly. Food excellent andStaff very helpful
Mrs Fish 16 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Every thing was as expected quiet surroundings comfortable seating good selection of food and drinks will definitely use again
Herr Stammberger 25 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Facilities were good. We were just too late ourselves to fully enjoy it.
Herr Dinger 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The White Rose Suite Not very good choice of food, may be wrong but thought you could order food.
Frau Most 18 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Great service
Herr Fotyi 16 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club Always great service in the lounge with a wide choice of food and drink!
My only complaint is it is red hot sat near the window in the sunshine!
Mr Ogris 16 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club Staff and facilities fantastic made very welcome from friendly staff, good choice of tasty food.
Herr K?l 15 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club They would not let us enter the lounge for the time we had booked they said it was busy
We entered at 4 and there was hardly any hot food left the buffet was very sparse and of poor standard. I would not go to this lounge again
Herr Fischer 15 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club Direction to the lounge was not good. We ended up in the wrong one till a member of staff came looking for us. However that said after we found the right one it was amazing. Gluten free food on request and a really helpful lady who answers all you questions. Would definitely use it again.
Herr M?er 09 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The lounge was cool and relaxed food was lovely a good variety to choose from it wasnâ€™t crowded just what ya Want before a flight would definitely use it again
Ms Schneider 08 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The White Rose Suite Staff all very helpful, a nice clean, comfortable and relaxing lounge. Plenty to eat and drink with a good choice of hot and cold food. Will book for our next visit.
Herr W?ich 07 Sep, 2019out of 5
- The White Rose Suite White Rose lounge was extremely disappointing. No value for money.
Apart from limited pastries and bacon sandwiches- not much choice for a healthier breakfast.
Ms Leonhardt 06 Sep, 2019out of 5