Liverpool Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Liverpool Airport, with prices starting from just £9.75pp with FREE cancellations*
If you're off on holiday, have a peek at our Liverpool Airport transfers. We offer a range of private vehicles, including shared shuttles, private taxis, minibuses and luxury options from John Lennon Airport, so whether you're going to Canada or China, we've got the transfer for you.
Compare cheap transfers from Liverpool Airport to popular destinations
We have a wide variety of transfer between Liverpool John Lennon Airport and destinations across the UK, including Liverpool, Manchester, Chester and Wirral.
Compare prices between Liverpool Airport and UK locations
|Liverpool||27 minutes||£9.75 (economy private car for 3 people)||Liverpool Lime Street Station||25 minutes||£30.40 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Chester||45 minutes||£20.88 (luxury private minibus for 6 people)|
|Wirral||47 minutes||£33.88 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Manchester||52 minutes||£44.25 (economy private car for 3 people)|
Transfers to and from Liverpool Airport start from just £9.75pp and take as little as 25 minutes to get to your destination.
A choice of Liverpool Airport transfers
However you like to travel, whether you're on a budget or looking for something stylish, we have the best selection of transfers for your journey to Liverpool Airport. Choose from private cars with room for up to 4 travellers, minibuses for as many as 7, luxury cars for up to 5 and economy options for a budget start to your holiday.
- Our cheapest private transfers for small groups or single travellers are private cars. These are a great way to start and finish your holiday in style, and have space for up to 3 passengers and 1 suitcase per person. As everything is prepaid, this saves you the hassle of having to hail a taxi to and from the terminal, and ensures there's no hidden costs.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport. This transfer is just for you and your friends or family, so will make no additional stops on the way.
- If you're looking for something a bit special, then our executive transfers are just the ticket. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- We also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses, if you're looking for a budget option.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your transfers from Liverpool Airport with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug about the excellent decision you have made, because we take care of the hard work for you. All you have to do is make sure that you keep hold of your confirmation email, because you'll need that when you travel.
The Day of your Transfer to the Airport
- When the big day arrives, your driver will pick you up at your door at the time on your confirmation and take you to the airport, so your holiday starts as soon as you lock the front door.
Meeting Your Driver At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- Once you have landed in Liverpool and have wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone with a big, shiny board with your name on it.
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. Individual details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays happen in travel, we get that, and that's why we've got a cunning plan just in case it happens to you. Simply call the number listed on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land. No hassle, job done.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Liverpool John Lennon Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Liverpool transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in central Liverpool and dropping off at Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL) in a private car transfer (for 3 passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top