to the airport
Take a look at Exeter Airport Car Park 3, the official on-aiport parking for Exeter airport. This convenient car park is within a two-minute transfer of the airport terminal and is available at a superb price with HolidayExtras.com. Book your Exeter airport parking with confidence through our secure booking engine and give yourself an enjoyable, hassle-free start to your holiday.
When you arrive at the car park:- Drive to the car park - the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email.
- Drive up to the barrier where your car registration will be automatically recognised.
- Find a space, park and keep your car keys.
- Walk to a bus stop and take the shuttle bus to the airport.
Shuttle bus:A shuttle buses runs on demand from the car park. The journey takes a couple of minutes and buses run 24 hours a day.
Security:Your car will stay where you park it for the duration of your trip. The car park has:
- Regular patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
Accessibility:- The car park has Blue Badge bays in the car park which are on a first come first served basis - youll need to display your Blue Badge whilst you're away.
When you get back to the car park:- Get the shuttle bus back to the car park.
- Drive to the exit where your car will be recognised and the barrier will lift to let you out.
Getting to and from Exeter airport
When you arrive, park up and then hop on the transfer bus to the terminal - it takes just two minutes. When you're back jump back on the bus to the car park to collect your car.
Long Stay Car Park 3 Address
Exeter On-Airport Long Stay (Car Park 3)
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 11-02-2019 untill the 18-02-2019, valid as of 12-12-2018
EASY PARKING LUCKLEY FOUND A SPOT AT TOP OF CAR PARKMrs Rundle (Long Stay Car Park 3)
Our customers rated Long Stay Car Park 3 on average 9/10 (6596 reviews).