to the airport
Exeter Airport Car Park 4: park-up, get on the transfer bus, sit back and relax. Actually - there's no time to relax with a transfer time of just four minutes. While you're off on holiday, there's no need to worry about your car - the floodlighting and security patrols will make sure it's safe. What more could you need? A better price of course. Book Exeter airport parking with HolidayExtras.com today and save up to 60 per cent.
When you arrive at the car park:- Drive to the car park - the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email.
- Drive up to the barrier where your car registration will be automatically recognised.
- Find a space, park and keep your car keys.
- Walk to a bus stop and take the shuttle bus to the airport.
Shuttle bus:A shuttle buses runs on demand from the car park. The journey takes a couple of minutes and buses run 24 hours a day.
Security:Your car will stay where you park it for the duration of your trip. The car park has:
- Regular patrols
- Entry and exit barriers
Accessibility:- The car park has Blue Badge bays in the car park which are on a first come first served basis - you?ll need to display your Blue Badge whilst you're away.
When you get back to the car park:- Get the shuttle bus back to the car park.
- Drive to the exit where your car will be recognised and the barrier will lift to let you out.
Getting to and from Exeter airport
Once you've parked up, hop on the transfer bus to the terminal - the journey will take just 4 minutes.
Long Stay Car Park 4 Address
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 07-03-2020 untill the 14-03-2020, valid as of 06-01-2020