Los Angeles Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Los Angeles Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £30.88 and FREE cancellations*
Glorious Los Angeles has got enough glitz and glam to keep even the pickiest visitor busy for weeks. With our Los Angeles Airport transfers, we get you the heart of this amazing city in as little as 20 minutes. We offer a range of shared shuttles and private options which drop you at the door of your accommodation.
If you want to see more of America, take a look at our USA Airport Transfers page.
A selection of Los Angeles Airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price|
|Los Angeles Airport (LAX)-Beverley Hills||55 mins||£30.88 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Los Angeles Airport (LAX)-Long Beach||35 mins||£30.88 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Los Angeles Airport (LAX)-Venice Beach||15 mins||£52.25 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Los Angeles Airport (LAX)-Santa Monica||20 mins||£53.01 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
|Los Angeles Airport (LAX)-West Hollywood||25 mins||£61.76 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Los Angeles Airport (LAX)-Burbank||60 mins||£79.51 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer.
So you've booked your LAX Airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Hooray! Now all that's left to do is sit back, relax and start dreaming of LA. You will receive an email confirmation of your booking, which you will need when you take your transfers, so keep it somewhere safe.
Arriving at Los Angeles Airport
- When you touch down in LAX and have fought your way through baggage reclaim, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shuttle, you will be met by a representative who will show to your awaiting bus.
- For those of you on a private transfer, keep an eye out in the Arrivals Hall for someone with your name on a board (just like in the movies-how appropriate for LA!) This is your driver and they will whisk you off to your accommodation in your very own vehicle.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Oh dear. Plane delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, and one of the most annoying things that can happen at the start of your well earned holiday. If it does happen, don't worry, we've got it covered. Just call the contact number on your confirmation email and let your provider know what's happening. They'll be able to make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say goodbye to LA, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
A Little Bit Of LA
The City of Angels. La La Land. The Big Orange. Whatever you call it, LA has got some serious star power. The eternally sunny California city is a magnet for visitors that like their holiday with a little bit of glamour on the side, and with countless world class attractions and beautiful sights, Los Angeles is regarded as one of the best cities in the world to visit.
Most visitors to LA make a beeline for the Hollywood Hills and that famous sign standing proud over the city. As well as the obligatory photo opportunity, the hills also have the most amazing view back over the city and the San Gabriel Mountains behind. Tip; head to the viewpoint for sunset (or even sunrise if you're an early riser) to see this enormous city glistening in a fiery orange light. An unforgettable sight.
Los Angeles has got a huge range of museums and attractions if you need to escape from the heat of the California sun. The Getty Centre is an architectural marvel housing works by Van Gogh, Monet and Cezanne among others, and the magnificent gardens make it worth a visit even if you're not an art fan. Space lovers must pay a visit to the world-famous Griffith Observatory, which has a planetarium, enormous telescopes and fascinating exhibits about the Universe and our place within it. The telescopes are open for public use, so on a clear evening make sure to swing by and try to catch a glimpse of something special in the night sky.
For thrills and spills, Universal Studios is the place to go. With delights such as the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, jaw-dropping special effects shows and white-knuckle roller-coasters, there is plenty to keep the whole family entertained.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from Los Angeles Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for shared and private transfers from LAX, take a look at our options below.
- Our shared shuttles are a fantastic budget option, getting you from A to B at the cheapest possible rate. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic route to your hotel, stopping at a maximum of 8 stops en route.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to Santa Monica in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 6 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- For an extra helping of Hollywood glamour, we also offer limousine transfers from LAX, so you can begin your holiday feeling like a movie star.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on hot LA afternoons. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Los Angeles (LAX) and dropping off in Beverley Hills via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top