Luton Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Luton Airport, with prices starting from just £16.61pp with FREE cancellations*
Going away on holiday? Check out our Luton Airport transfers. We offer a range of shared and private vehicles, including shared shuttles, private taxis, minibuses and luxury options, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got a host of cheap airport transfers to Luton airport to get your holiday off to a flying start.
Low price transfers from Luton Airport to popular UK destinations
We offer fast and low cost transfers between UK locations and Luton Airport, including Milton Keynes, Cambridge, St Albans and Stevenage, taking you from door to door in as little as 10 minutes.
Compare cheap prices to and from Luton Airport
|Location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Luton||10 minutes||£18.31 (private luxury transfer for 7 people)|
|Hemel Hempstead||30 minutes||£44.88 (private transfer for 2 people)|
|Cambridge||80 minutes||£21.12 (executive transfer for 8 people)|
|Milton Keynes||60 minutes||£27.19 (luxury transfer for 5 people)|
|St Albans||30 minutes||£47.74 (private transfer for 2 people)|
|Stevenage||40 minutes||£16.61 (executive transfer for 8 people)|
Transfers to and from Luton Airport start from just £16.61pp and take as little as 6 minutes to get to your destination.
Compare low cost Luton Airport to London transfers
Transfers are available to and from destinations across London, including Heathrow, Gatwick, central London and Greenwich.
Transfers from Luton Airport to London locations
|Location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Heathrow||48 minutes||£15.36 (private minibus for 8 people)||Central London||1 hour||£47.76 (private car for 2 people)|
|Stansted||80 minutes||£19.05 (private minibus for 8 people)|
|Bedford||60 minutes||£30.81 (luxury transfer for 5 people)|
|Gatwick||110 minutes||£50.54 (private transfer for 2 people)|
Transfers from Luton Airport to London start from under £50pp and take just 1 hour to get to your destination.
A choice of Luton Airport transfers
However you prefer to travel, we have the perfect transfer option for you. Choose from private cars with room for up to 3 travellers, minibuses for as many as 8, executive transfers for up to 5, business minivans and economy options for a low cost start to your holiday.
- Our private cars are a great way to start and finish your holiday in style. With room for up to 3 travellers and 1 suitcase per person. You will be picked up from your door, and there are no stops on the way. This is a far easier and cheaper option than having to queue for a taxi at the terminal and makes for a quick and easy start to your holiday.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport. We also offer business minibuses for a bit of extra comfort.
- If you're looking for something a bit special, then our executive transfers are just the ticket. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- If you're looking for a private transfer, but don;t want to blow the budget, take a look at our economy private transfers. Comfort and convenience, with a lower pirce.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you've booked your transfers from Luton Airport, you'll get a confirmation drop into your email inbox. Make sure to keep this somewhere safe (not down the back of the sofa or your sock drawer) as you'll need it when you travel. All that's left to do then is to sit back and start dreaming of your holiday.
The Day of your Transfer to the Airport
- You've packed your bags, turned off the lights and fed the fish. Your holiday starts now. Your driver will pick you up at your door at the time on your confirmation and take you to the airport. No hassle, job done.
Meeting Your Driver At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- Once you have landed in Luton, make your way to the arrivals hall- grabbing your bags on the way through.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative who will show you to your awaiting bus.
- Those of you on a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign (just like in the movies!)
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but if your plane gets held up, don't worry, we have a cunning plan for this very occasion. On your confirmation, there is a contact number, which will put you through to your provider. Let them know what's going on and they'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Luton Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our UK based transfers team here if you require any transfers assistance.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Luton Airport and dropping off in central Luton in a private car transfer (for 3 passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top