Pre-book your transfers from Luxembourg Airport.
with prices starting from just £20.28 and FREE cancellations*
Famed for its rich history, beautiful landscapes and multicultural influences, Luxembourg is a small destination that packs a big punch. Our airport transfers take you to the heart of the city in just 15 minutes, with a range of private vehicles including cars, minibuses and wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Compare Low Cost Transfers from Luxembourg Airport to the City Centre
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Private car for 4 people||15 minutes||£20.28|
|Electric car for 4 people||15 minutes||£21.63|
|Executive car for 4 people||15 minutes||£24.34|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle for 3 people||15 minutes||£43.27 (private car for 3 people)|
|Private minibus for 8 people||15 minutes||£19.61|
|Private minibus for 16 people||15 minutes||£16.06|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Using our fast and secure booking engine (find it at the top of the page), choose your transfers from Luxembourg Airport.
- Have a look at your inbox. You will receive an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it. You'll need this when you take your transfer, so make sure you pop it somewhere safe and take it with you when you travel.
- Sit back, relax, and feel smug about the excellent decision you have made choosing Holiday Extras for your airport transfers.
Arriving at Luxembourg Airport
- When you touch down in Luxembourg, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk, there will be full instructions on your confirmation.
- Hand over your confirmation, just make sure you keep hold of the return part for your transfer back to the airport at the end of your stay.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane gets held up and you arrive later than expected in Luxembourg, don't worry. Call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say goodbye to Luxembourg, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Little Bit About Luxembourg
Though only a small country, Luxembourg is big on history. During the Second World War, the country suffered terrible destruction, but in the decades that followed, an impressive rebuilding swept the entire nation, and aside from the several war museums that adorn this tiny country, it's difficult to believe the destruction even occurred; an impressive feat for a country with a population of just over half a million.
Luxembourg is well regarded as a culinary hotspot, with a wealth of top quality restaurants packed into the pretty cobbled streets. With influences from its European neighbours as well as further afield, whatever your taste, you'll find somewhere to savour an incredible meal. Just don't forget to try some fantastic Luxembourg wine while you're there.
Pre-booking your airport transfer means you'll avoid the potential speed bumps that may arise when trying to secure your transport when you land. This often includes inflated airport prices and last-minute booking fee increases. Not to mention any hidden costs that may occur.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Luxembourg Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis. You can also book a wheelchair adapted minivan.
- We care about our impact on the environment, so we offer electric vehicles in selected destinations, including Luxembourg.
- For a touch of luxury, our executive transfers are just the ticket, with stylish models including Mercedes and BMWs.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot European summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
We have a fantiastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Luxembourg Airport transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Luxembourg Findel International Airport (LUX) and dropping off in Luxembourg city via a private car shared between 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top