Madeira Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Madeira airport transfers, with prices starting from under £7.00 and FREE cancellations on a top range of shuttles, private transfers and taxis from Funchal Airport up to 3 days before travel*
With its mild climate and year-round sunshine, the island of Madeira makes for a fantastic summer or winter getaway Our cheap Funchal airport transfers (FNC) will deliver you to your resort quickly and hassle-free. We compare 100s of deals to bring you top savings on private taxi and Madeira airport shuttle bus transfers.
We only work with trusted suppliers to provide airport transfers to a massive 4000 resorts worldwide. Our Madeira airport transfers take you to dozens of hotels across the popular island resorts. Whether you're looking for shared airport transfers from Funchal airport to Canico de Baixo or a private taxi transfer to Ponta do Sol, we'll have an option to suit. All our private transfers provide door to door service too!
Enjoy Winter Sun Holidays in Madeira
Nicknamed the Floating Garden, Madeira's mild climate is the reason why its botannical gardens are such a draw. It's a great winter sun destination with temperatures not dropping much below 20 degrees - even in January. Escape the winter blues and make your getaway to this stunning island. With our Funchal airport transfers costing from as little as
Cheap Airport Transfers in Madeira from £6.58
|Madeira Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Funchal city centre||60 minutes||£8.46 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Canico de Baixo||50 minutes||£6.58 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Canico de Baixo||20 minutes||£5.81 (Private Taxi for 3 people)|
|Sao Vicente||1 hour 15 minutes||£19.17 (Private Taxi for 3 people)|
|Santana||45 minutes||£7.70 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Curral Das Freiras||50 minutes||£13.46 (Private Taxi for 3 people)|
How do Funchal Airport Transfers work?
Want to learn more about our how our Madeira airport transfers work? Watch our holiday transfer video below to find out how you can enjoy less hassle and more holiday.
What Madeira Airport transfer options are available?
Holiday Extras provide a wide range of Madeira Airport private and shared transfers:
Shared Shuttle Transfers - Funchal Airport
- For our lowest-price offers, check out our shared shuttles. Our comfortable, air conditioned coaches will get you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way. All our transfer bus drivers are professional and highly experienced.
Private Transfers in Madeira
- Ideal for the independent traveller, our private taxi transfers from Fuerteventura airport provide the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they are ideal for families and small groups. They also provide door to door service direct to your accommodation.
- Fancy a bit of luxury? Check out our premier airport transfers from Funchal airport. With prestige vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, they offer superb comfort at surprisingly affordable prices.
- We also offer Wheelchair Adapted Transfers for those with restricted mobility which provide door to door service to your hotel.
Group Travel Options
- Travelling in a large party of friends or family? We can provide minibus transfers, seating up to 8 passengers to all main resorts from Madeira Airport. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Funchal airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Madeira Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Madeira transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Madeira Airport transfer?
Pre booking your shared shuttle or private taxi transfer from Funchal airport lets you take advantage of great offers. Your professional driver will be waiting for you at Madeira Airport arrivals hall. You won't have any stress of long queues for taxis or paying over the odds.
Madeira Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Madeira Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. It's a good idea to print a copy of this as it will contain all your vehicle details.
- After you've landed in Funchal and collected your suitcases, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For Madeira private transfers, your driver will either be there to meet you in Arrivals or at a designated desk. Exact details will be on your confirmation.
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Madeira Airport is delayed, don't worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
On your return
Getting your resort transfer back to Funchal airport couldn't be simpler:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Our Guide to Madeira
Enjoying warm weather all year round as well as lush natural beauty and a relaxed vibe, Madeira's capital, Funchal is jam-packed with activities and sights. Football fans will want to make a beeline for the oceanfront exhibition dedicated to the island's famous son, Cristiano Ronaldo, while the Botanical Gardens offer a magnificent sweeping views over the city and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
Madeira has got plenty of beautiful resorts outside of the capital. Camara Dos Lobos, a 20 minute drive down the coast from Funchal is a charming little fishing village with a first-class vista. Venture inland and you will marvel at the lush rainforests and tiny houses clinging to sheer cliff faces.
Pre-booking your Funchal airport transfer give you the peace of mind that your transfer from Madeira Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top