Madeira Airport Transfers
Compare a huge range of Madeira Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. We have an unparalleled choice of shared and private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £10.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a top range of Funhcal Airport transfers at fantastic low prices.
Explore Speedy Madeira Airport Transfers
Known as the 'Island of Eternal Spring', stunning Madeira is an isolated paradise in the Atlantic Ocean. With our Madeira Airport transfers, you can be at the door of your accommodation in under an hour, giving you more time to explore this beautiful destination.
Where Do Our Madeira Airport Transfers Drop Off At?
Whether you're staying in the sea front capital Funchal, catching a cruise from the port, or exploring beautiful resorts such as Camara Dos Lobos, Curral Das Freiras and Ponta Delgada, we can get you there with one of our tested, trusted and top rated transfers from Funchal Airport.
Pre Book Your Funchal Airport Shuttles and Taxis For Guarenteed Low Prices
The great thing about our transfers from Madeira Airport is that everything is organsied and paid for in advance. THis means that when arrive at Funchal Airport, there's no waiting in long queues at the taxi rank or costly surprises when you reach your resort.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Madeira from £9.00
|Madeira Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Funchal city centre||55 minutes||£9.00 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Funchal port||1 hour 50 minutes||£17.59 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Camara Dos Lobos||1 hour||£14.14 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Sao Vicente||1 hour 30 minutes||£20.57 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Ponta Delgada||1 hour 30 minutes||£23.14 (Shared Shuttle bus)|
|Curral Das Freiras||1 hour 10 minutes||£38.57 (Shared shuttle bus)|
If you love Madeira, take a peek at our Portugal Airport Transfers page to see what else this beautiful country has to offer.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your Funchal Airport transfer
Once you've booked your Madeira Airport transfer with Holiday Extras (hooray!) you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure that you keep a copy of this in a safe place (maybe a document file or folder with your other holiday details, not your sock drawer) because you will need it when you arrive at the airport.
Arriving at Madeira Airport
- After landing in Madeira, make your way to the arrival's hall, where, if you have chosen a private service for your Funchal Airport transfer, you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Alternatively, for those of you on a shared shuttle, you need to find the designated transfer desk, or representative. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive in Funchal.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say farewell to Portugal, we make sure that your return transfer to Madeira airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
Our Guide to Madeira
Enjoying warm weather all year round as well as lush natural beauty and a relaxed vibe, Madeira is making a name for itself as an island escape to rival the nearby Canaries. The bustling capital Funchal is jam-packed with activities and sights, whatever your interest there'll be something to fill your time. Football fans will want to make a beeline for the oceanfront exhibition dedicated to the island's famous son, Cristiano Ronaldo, while the Botanical Gardens offer a magnificent sweeping view over the city and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
Madeira has got plenty of beautiful resorts outside of the capital. Camara Dos Lobos, a 20 minute drive down the coast from Funchal is a charming little fishing village with a first-class view. It's so beautiful that Winston Churchill made sure to visit it whenever he visited Madeira, and even took the time to paint the harbour. Wherever you go on Madeira, you will be met with beautiful sights. Resorts all around the coast have stunning ocean views, and if you venture into the mountainous interior, you will marvel at the lush rainforests and tiny houses clinging to sheer cliff faces. Make sure you pack your head for heights, as the roads have a dramatically steep incline has you get closer to the centre!
Madeira is a haven for hikers, so lace up your walking boots and follow one of the many levadas criss crossing the island. They are actually an irrigation system, but ramblers have discovered that they lead you on the most magical treks through the verdant landscapes of the island.
Pre-booking your Funchal airport transfer give you the peace of mind that your transfer from Madeira Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best Madeira Airprot transfer for you.
- Our shared shuttles are our cheapest Funcahl Airport transfer option, getting you from A to B at the cheapest possible rate. We also offer a speedy shuttle service if you're eager to get to your accommodation but don't want to blow the budget on a private transfer.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to Lisbon city centre in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, seating up to 3 people.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on a Portuguese Summer's day! All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our Funchal airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for Madeira airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top