Loading, please wait...
Magaluf Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Magaluf Airport transfers,
with prices starting from only £8.98 and FREE cancellations*
Undeniably the party capital of Majorca, Magaluf is the place to go if your idea of a great holiday is to dance until the sun comes up and then relax on the beach all day ready to do it all over again! With a promenade packed with themed bars and buzzing night clubs, it's definitely the resort in which to party, party, party! If you're looking to get to Magaluf from Palma Airport (PMI) without breaking into your cocktail fund, then make sure you book your Magaluf airport transfer with Holiday Extras.
We search our base of trusted suppliers to bring you cheap deals to Magaluf as well as a host of other Majorca airport transfers. We'll do all the hard work, so all you need to do is pick your date and make your booking.
Compare prices for transfers to Magaluf from Palma Airport (PMI)
|Type of transfer||Estimated time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle Bus||50 minutes||£8.98|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)||40 minutes||£15.89|
|Private Transfer||25 minutes||£43.97|
|Private Minibus (7 passengers)||25 minutes||£81.06|
|Private Coach (20 passengers)||25 minutes||£158.67|
Although famous for being a clubber's paradise, Magaluf is also a great family resort too. It boasts award-winning golden sandy beaches where you can either chill out in the sun or sample some of the many water sports on offer. If the warm waters of the Mediterranean aren't exciting enough for you, then there are thrills and spills galore at the Western Water Park. Kids will also love the Katmandu theme park where you can brave white knuckle rides and a 4D cinema. Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets for both Magaluf and throughout all of Majorca. The full range of bookable activities can be viewed here.
The great thing about our Magaluf Airport transfers is that they will take you to the door of your accommodation. Our shared shuttles cover dozens of the popular hotels and apartment complexes throughout the resort. If you're staying in a villa or privately owned apartment, then our private transfer options will take you directly to your property. Our speedy shuttle options will get you from Palma Airport to Magaluf in just 40 minutes with a maximum of 4 stops. Our private transfer options are even quicker - taking you to the centre of Magaluf in under 30 minutes.
Reasons to choose Holiday Extras for your Magaluf Airport transfer
- Know how - We've got 36 years experience of the industry.
- Research - we check and compare 1000s of transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our range of transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won awards for our service.
A transfer option for all
Whether you're looking for a bargain seat on a coach or a car with your own driver, we will have a transfer option for all budgets and all types of customer. Whatever you choose, you'll be able to take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand luggage per passenger, so you'll have plenty of room to pack all those clubbing outfits! Top tip: we recommend you pre-book your airport transfer in advance to grab the best deals.
- Our most budget-friendly options are our shared shuttles, ideal if you're staying in one of Magaluf's bigger hotels or complexes. If there's a big group of you travelling, then why not check out our private minibuses or even our private coaches which will take you to the door of your accommodation. Our coach option will take up to 20 passengers and luggage.
- If you're travelling with children, then a private transfer is a great option. As well as ample space for luggage, they will also take you right to the door of your hotel, so you won't waste time queuing at the airport or waiting for other passengers to be dropped off.
- We also have options for fully accessible vehicles for wheelchair passengers if required.
Further information on all our different transfer vehicles can be found here.
Magaluf Airport transfers - FAQS
What's the process for booking an airport transfer to Magaluf?
- When you book your Magaluf Airport transfer through our fast, secure booking agent, we'll send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Keep a copy of this safe, as you'll need the details when you land in Palma.
- Once your flight has landed and you've collected any luggage, your transfer will be there to collect you.
- If you've opted for a shared shuttle, a rep will be there to meet you and take you to your coach, along with the rest of your fellow passengers. The order you are dropped off in will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer, then your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals and will be holding a sign with your name on. They will then drive you directly to your accommodation.
- Your e-ticket will contain full details of your transfer option.
Help! My flight is delayed - what should I do?
First of all, please don't panic. Your e-ticket will contain a contact telephone number for your transfer provider for just this sort of scenario. Give them a call and explain your situation and they can make alternative arrangements to collect you once your flight arrives. You won't miss your transfer from the airport to Magaluf.
Far be it from us to wish your holiday away, but when it's time to bid Hasta luego to Magaluf, please bear in mind the following:
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your rep will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Your e-ticket should contain all the information you may need, but if in doubt, your transfer rep will be happy to assist.
- It's recommended to be ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
Here to help
And, don't forget, our dedicated UK-based transfers team is here to help - contact us now.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma Airport (PMI) and dropping off at Magaluf via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top