to the airport
Book Today To Save!
With 20 years' experience in providing a great service, Maple Manor Meet and Greet parking is a firm, customer favourite. One of their professional, insured chauffeurs will meet you at the terminal and park your car for you in a secured car park while you catch your flight, then have it waiting for you when you get back. It couldn't be simpler and all for this low price. We only sell airport-approved Meet and Greet services and Maple Manor is no exception.
We had to wait a long time for the car to be brought back on our returnMrs Neale (Gatwick Maple Manor South Parking)
Our customers rated Gatwick Maple Manor South Parking on average 8/10 (36 reviews). Read Gatwick Maple Manor South Parking reviews.
Drop-off at South Terminal; collect clean car on return.
Need to know:Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car while you walk to the terminal.
When you get back give the driver a call to let them know youre ready and your car will be returned to you where you were met on arrival.
Accessibility:This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:- Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles from the airport.
- There is a height restriction of 1.8m in car park 5 for the North terminal and 2m for the South.
- Maple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- Maple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- All airport fees are included.
- This package includes a hand shampoo wash and rinse, wheel wash, hand leather dry, dashboard and interior clean and an interior vacuum.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Arriving at the airport:- Take a ticket at the entrance to the Short Stay and proceed to the Orange car park on Level 1. Park in rows D or E and look for the Approved Operator area, where the Maple Parking operator will be.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while a professional driver parks your car in a secured car park.
Returning to the airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver.
At their discretion, Maple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £10 per day.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 13-03-2019 untill the 20-03-2019, valid as of 11-01-2019