Meteor Meet and Greet Heathrow
Book Meteor Meet and Greet Parking
Search parking at
to the airport
Meteor's Meet and Greet service is the perfect way to park - you'll barely need to park at all! Simply drive to the terminal car park, meet one of Meteor's efficient, experienced drivers who'll take your car off your hands and take it to their award-winning, secured car park. Then, it's just a short walk to check-in to catch your flight and enjoy your holiday! Once you've landed back in the UK, walk back to the terminal car park, where your car will be waiting for you with your driver. All that's left then is to hop in and drive home. No space-hunting and no transfers with this super-convenient Meet and Greet service!
If you're looking to save yourself from pre-flight stress, then this is the ideal Heathrow airport parking service for you.
Reasons to book Meteor Meet And Greet
- No space-hunting - Meteor do all the parking for you!
- There aren't any pesky transfers to wait for.
- Check-in is just a short walk away.
- You'll get peace of mind knowing your car will be kept in an award-winning car park, with fences and 24-hour patrols.
Arrival at Meteor Meet And Greet
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00.
If you are using a satnav please use the postcode TW6 2GA.
Directions to terminal 5:
- Follow signs for Short Stay Passenger pick-up and drive up the ramp towards departures.
- Turn right, where you see the sign for Short Stay.
- Head up the ramp and drive under the yellow height restriction barrier on the right hand side.
- Keep left and follow the signs for Level 4 / P - Off Airport.
- Drive through the camera tunnel on the left hand side.
- Take a ticket at the entrance barrier and follow the arrows and P - Off Airport signs upto rows R & S. - Park in one of the Off Airport Meet and Greet bays, opposite the lifts.
- Lock your car and give the keys and parking ticket to the Handover Captain, who will be waiting for you at the grey desk in the lift area.
Please do not park in Disabled, Brown Badge or Unpaid ticket bays, as Purple Parking will not be held responsible for any tickets issued.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
With this service, you don't need to worry about transfers. Simply drive to the Short Stay car park outside the terminal, where your car will be collected by a uniformed driver, leaving you to walk the short distance to check-in and catch your flight. When you get back, your car will be brought back to the same place, so you can just hop in and drive home - it's that easy!
On your return to Meteor Meet And Greet
Once you've collected your luggage, leave the terminal at the red exit past Café Nero. When you get outside, take the lift to the Level 4, Row S Short Stay car park. Once you're back at the car park, head back to the grey desk to pick up your keys and you're free to drive home.
If you arrive on an earlier flight than the one you booked, you'll need to call 02088 674 618 otherwise you won't get your car back.
The car park is closed for arrivals between 00:00 and 05:00.
There's a car height limit of 2.15m at Heathrow airport so the car park won't be able to take any cars bigger than this.
If you change your return flight, make sure you tell the car park the new flight number as soon as possible, otherwise there may be a delay in getting your car back to you.
If you are using a sat nav use postcode TW6 2GA for Terminal 5.
Thanks to your awareness I was redirected from Terminal 5 to Terminal 3 and caught my plane on time!Mr Gash (Meteor Meet And Greet)
See more Meteor Meet And Greet customer reviews
Overall rating: 92%by 207 guests