Miami Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfers from Miami International Airport through Holiday Extras from under £16.00pp, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Glamourous Miami is known as a glitzy destination of fantastic shopping, gorgeous beaches and elegant promenades fringed with swaying palm trees. Our airport transfers from Miami International Airport can get you to your destination in as little as 20 minutes, with a choice of shared shuttle buses and private transfers including cars, SUVs and minibuses.
Popular drop-off points across Florida include;
- Downtown Miami
- South Beach
- Fort Lauderdale cruise port
- Port Everglades.
Compare Airport Transfers in Miami from £15.02
|Miami Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Downtown Miami||50 minutes||£15.02 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Fort Lauderdale cruise port||35 minutes||£20.18 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
|Port Everglades||1 hour 10 minutes||£30.05 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|South Beach||30 minutes||£24.01 (Executive car for 3 people)|
Cruising From Miami
If you're heading for the high seas from Miami Airport, our cruise transfers pick you up at the terminal and take you to ports around the region. Check out our Miami cruise transfers page for more details.
Or perhaps you want to explore more of the USA on dry land? Take a look at our USA Airport transfers for more destinations across this incredible country.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've booked your Miami Airport transfers with Holiday Extras (hooray!) you can sit back and relax, knowing that we take care of the hard work for you.
- You will receive an email confirmation, which is super-important, as you'll need to show or give it to your driver when you get to Miami, so be sure to print off a copy and take it with you when you travel.
At the Airport
- When you touch down in Miami, go and wrestle your cases off the baggage carousel, then head through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your coach.
- For those of you on a private transfer, you will see a person with your name on a board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or give a copy of your confirmation to your driver, just make sure you keep hold of your return confirmation, as you'll need that one on the way back.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays happen, we know this. So we have a plan in place if it happens to you. If you're plane is held up, don't worry, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say cheerio to Miami, your return transfer to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfers are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- In many cases, your driver will meet you at the door of your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed and roll your cases into the transfer vehicle.
- Show or hand over your return confirmation and you're good to go.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to keep everything running like clockwork.
One of the most popular holiday spots in the USA, Miami is a place to see and be seen. With glamorous palm lined avenues, stunning ocean views and beautiful Art Deco architecture, the largest city in Florida has beauty as well as a myriad of attractions, with fine international cuisine, a varied and exciting arts scene and pulsating nightlife.
For a spot of sun worshipping, head for either North or South Beach, where long stretches of pure white sand are lapped by the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The small island on which South Beach lies is also home to many Art Deco buildings. A great way to spend an afternoon is to wander the pretty streets and soak in all the beautiful architecture of the district, stopping to refuel in one of the many cafes and restaurants overlooking the sea.
Venture further into the city, and you'll see what a fantastically eclectic and modern city Miami is. A city eager to move with the times, but equally adamant in keeping the traditions of the people, it's a city that feels like a modern metropolis, but never forgets it's provenance. This can be seen through the thriving art and design scene, with galleries scattered liberally throughout the city, including the world famous Fredric Snitzer Gallery, and the Emerson Dorsch and David Castillo galleries respectively.
When night falls in Miami, the city comes to life in a completely different way than in the daytime. With everything from contemporary bars, to traditional dance halls that wouldn't seem out of place in New Orleans, Miami has it all. You'll never struggle to find somewhere to eat, something to drink, or find a place where the locals are more than willing to let you into their world.
A trip to Miami is not complete without a visit to the Everglades. This remarkable wetlands ecosystem is a unique place to see in Florida, as it is the only one on Earth. Keep an eye out for alligators, manatees, dolphins and panthers as you tour this most special of natural wonders on an airboat.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from Miami airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- Our cheapest transfer is a shared shuttle bus. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers so will take a more scenic route to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 3 people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our private SUVs and minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 6 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
Miami Airport FAQs
How many airports are there in Miami?
There are two international airports in Miami. The largest and closest to Miami itself is Miami International Airport (MIA). There is also Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) about an hour away from Downtown Miami.
What facilities does Miami International Airport have?
Miami International Airport has all the facilities you could need. A wide variety of shops (over 120 in fact), dining options, lounges, free wifi and currency exchanges are just some of the things on offer in the terminal.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Floridian summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your queries and calls - contact us here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top