to the airport
Just a stone's throw away from terminal 1, the multi-storey is the ultimate in convenience. In fact it couldn't be any easier. Simply park, unload your baggage and walk to check-in.
When you arrive at the car park:- Drive up to the barrier and your numberplate will be recognised.
- The entry barrier will then lift automatically.
- Drive in, park in any space and keep hold of your keys.
- Walk to the terminal, which takes less than 5 minutes.
- entry and exit barriers
- ‘Park Mark’ awarded.
Accessibility:The car park has designated Blue Badge bays, which are all signposted. They work on a first come first served basis and you'll need to display your badge whilst you're away.
When you get back to the car park:- Walk back to the car park from the terminal.
- Drive to the exit barrier and it will lift automatically. If it doesn’t raise press the intercom button for assistance and quote your reference number.
Hints, tips and extra bits:- The car park has a height restriction of 2 metres.
- If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate, which is £25 per day; prices are subject to change.
- If you pick your car up early, we can't give you a refund.
Prices correct as of February 2017.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
When you're ready to fly, it's just a short stroll into the terminal. You'll be there in a couple of minutes.
Manchester Multi-Storey Address
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 18-12-2018 untill the 25-12-2018, valid as of 18-10-2018
Brilliant location, very easy to follow instructions. All as was stated in the email.Ms Blundell (Manchester Multi-Storey)
See more Manchester Multi-Storey customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 9177 guests