Book Manchester Multi Storey T3
to the airport
It's lashing down with rain and blowing a gale - but at least if you park in the Multi Storey at Terminal 3 you know you won't get wet. You can just park and walk to the terminal. Quick and easy - just as well when you've got a plane to catch.
The Multi Storey is our most popular Manchester Airport Parking option with many customers praising how easy it is to use and its convenient location. From start to finish, the parking procedure couldnt be more simple. On arrival, all you need to do is find a free space, park up and then, when youre ready, its just a short, undercover walk to the Terminal. The location is perfect if youre travelling with a lot of luggage, kids or if anyone in your party has mobility problems. Since you parked yourself and kept your keys, when youre back from your travels finding your car should be a breeze. It really is that easy! Why not experience the speed and ease of Multi Storey Parking for Terminal 3 at Manchester Airport for yourself and book in advance with Holiday Extras.
The whole process went smoothly.Mr Clarke (Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 3)
See more Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 3 customer reviews
Overall rating: 88%by 6000 guests
When you arrive at the car park:- Drive up to the barrier and your numberplate will be recognised.
- The entry barrier will then lift automatically.
- Drive in, park in any space and keep hold of your keys.
- Walk to the terminal, which takes less than 5 minutes.
- entry and exit barriers
- ‘Park Mark’ awarded.
Accessibility:The car park has designated Blue Badge bays, which are all signposted. They work on a first come first served basis and you'll need to display your badge whilst you're away.
When you get back to the car park:- Walk back to the car park from the terminal.
- Drive to the exit barrier and it will lift automatically. If it doesn’t raise press the intercom button for assistance and quote your reference number.
Hints, tips and extra bits:- The car park has a height restriction of 2 metres.
- If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate, which is £25 per day; prices are subject to change.
- If you pick your car up early, we can't give you a refund.
Prices correct as of February 2017.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
When you're ready to fly, it's just a short stroll into the terminal. You'll be there in a couple of minutes.
Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 3 Address
Manchester Airport - Multi Storey T3,
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 11-08-2018 untill the 18-08-2018, valid as of 11-06-2018