Munich Airport Transfers
Book your Munich Airport transfers with Holiday Extras today to get prices starting from just £39.90pp with FREE cancellations*
Top Munich Airport Transfer Deals
Munich is a picturesque Bavarian city full of centuries old architecture, and is best known for its annual Oktoberfest celebration - where its beer halls and food stalls welcome tourists across the city. Get to your Munich accommodation quickly and comfortably in as little as 35 minutes with a Munich Airport private transfer.
Compare Munich Airport Private Transfer Options
A Munich Airport transfer is easy-peasy to pre-book! Whether you're after a ski transfer from Munich Airport to Austria, or you want to get to your hotel in the city centre, we've got you covered with our private economy and executive airport transfers. Simply enter your selected dates, flight details and destination, and we'll compare the best Munich Airport transfer prices for you.
Reliable Transfers from Munich Airport from £39.90
|Munich Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Marienplatz||35 minutes||£39.90 (Private minivan for 7 people)|
|Olympiapark||35 minutes||£43.70 (Economy transfer for 3 people)|
|Munich Central Station||45 minutes||£43.70 (Economy transfer for 3 people)|
|Soll||1 hour 50 minutes||£70.15 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Mayrhofen||2 hours 20 minutes||£96.88 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
A Choice of Transfer Options
When choosing your Munich Airport transfer, choose from: an economy private transfer (up to 3 passengers), a private luxury car (up to 3 passengers), or a private minivan (up to 7 passengers).
- Our private car transfers seat up to 3 passengers, and ensure you're driven direct to your destination. A luxury option is also available.
- Ideal for travelling groups, a private minivan seats up to 7 passengers and saves the need to travel in two taxis.
For more information on our transfer vehicles, take a look at our transfer vehicle page.
Munich Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've booked your private airport taxi transfer, you will be sent an email confirmation, which will have all your transfer details on it. Make sure you have this to hand as your driver may need to see it.
Where do I find my transfer?
- After you've landed at Munich Airport and collected your bags, your transfer will be waiting for you nearby.
- Private transfer - meet your driver at arrivals or at the designated desk (full details are on your email confirmation)
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight happens to be delayed, don't panic your e-ticket has a phone number for you to contact the supplier on, to inform them. Please note that drivers will wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Getting back to Munich Airport (MUC) is simple.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket has all your pick up details on it.
- Please be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before it departs.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their holiday travel extras
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers deals in one place.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come equipped with climate control.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the globe.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available to get in contact with here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Munich Airport (MUC) and dropping off at Marienplatz in a private minivan with 6 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top