Mykonos Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Mykonos Airport (JMK) transfers with prices starting from just £18.04pp with FREE cancellations*
One of Greece's most iconic and photographed islands, Mykonos lies in the heart of the Cyclades and is a favourite amongst celebrities. Why not get a taste of that easy life by pre-booking your Mykonos Airport Transfer?
Mykonos is abundant with beautiful beaches and chic bars & tavernas, and has a fabulous nightlife at Little Venice and Super Paradise. If you're after stunning snaps, head to the famous windmills which look pretty at night when they're lit up. There are of course the eye-catching whitewashed neighbourhoods to wander through too.
If you like Mykonos, explore our other Greece Airport Transfers.
Cheap Mykonos Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Mykonos. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Mykonos Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Agios Ioannis||20 minutes||£22.72|
|Chora (Mykonos Town)||30 minutes||£23.78|
|Ano Mera||35 minutes||£18.04|
A selection of Mykonos transfers
We provide a range of airport transfers options for your time in Mykonos, including: a shared shuttle, a private car (up to 4 people), a private minivan (up to 8 people) and a private minibus (up to 12 people).
- The cheapest way of getting from Mykonos Airport to your accommodation is with a shared shuttle transfer. There's a limit of 1 suitcase per person, and the transfer has a maximum of 8 stops.
- Private transfers are a mid-range price option and seat up to 4 passengers with 1 suitcase each. With a private transfer, you'll be driven straight to your hotel door.
- For those travelling in big groups, a private minivan (up to 8 passengers) or private minibus (up to 16 passengers) is perfect.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Mykonos Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Mykonos Airport transfer, you'll get an email confirmation - make sure to print this off or have it to hand.
- Your transfer will be waiting for you once you've landed in Mykonos.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will show you to your transfer. They will be in arrivals or outside of Mykonos airport.
- Private transfer - meet your driver at arrivals or at the assigned desk (full details on your email confirmation)
What happens if my flight is delayed?
There's no need to panic if your flight to Mykonos is delayed - your e-ticket has a telephone number for you to inform the transfer operator on. Please be aware that drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time; an alternative transfer can be arranged in the meantime.
When it's time to come home
Getting back to Mykonos Airport is a stress-free experience.
- Shared shuttle transfers - at the airport, your transfer rep will have all the information for your return transfer.
- Private transfers - your e-ticket has all your pick up details on it.
- Please be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before it goes.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel add-ons & extras
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers prices at the touch of a button
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air con.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies worldwide
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based help team on standby for all your questions and queries about your Mykonos Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Mykonos Airport (JMK) and dropping off at Tourlos via a shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top