Nassau Airport Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of airport transfers in Nassau to bring you the very best deals and choice of transfer options. Whether you're flying solo or on a big family holiday, we have a huge range of transfer vehicles to suit every party size, and can get you from the arrivals terminal to resorts across Nassau in as little as 15 minutes.
Explore Cheap Nassau Airport Transfers
With prices starting under £32.00 return, our Nassau Airport transfers are the low cost, hassle free choice for your transfers to resort across the island, and with budget and luxury options, whatever your price point, we can find the perfect transfer for you.
Compare Great Options For Airport Transfers in Nassau
Whether you're travelling in style or saving your money for cocktails on the beach, we have got a huge range of Nassau Airport transfer vehicle options, including Nassau Airport taxis, shared shuttles and luxury options, including limousines. Our drivers are all top rated, and the vehicles that we use for our transfers from Nassau Airport are in tip top condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
Quick Transfers From Nassau Airport To Atlantis Resort
It only takes around 30 minutes to get from the arrivals hall of Nassau Airport to the incredible Atlantis Resort in a taxi, so you will be living the high life in no time at all. Paradise Island takes just 25 minutes, while you can be at Sandals Resort in only 15 minutes.
Low Cost Nassau Transfer Prices
Below is just a sample of our most popular transfer options in Nassau, but there's loads more options available. Use our awesome booking engine at the top of the page to see customised results for your trip.
|Nassau Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Atlantis Bahamas||30 minutes||£52.05 (Private MPV for 6 people)|
|Paradise Island||25 minutes||£62.90 (Luxury transfer for 5 people)|
|Breezes Resort and Spa||45 minutes||£31.30 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Sandals Royal Bahamian||15 minutes||£78.75 (Private limo for 4 people)|
|Nassau centre||55 minutes||£33.85 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
Worldwide Airport Transfers
Take a look at our airport transfers page for details of transfers in destinations all over the world, from Berlin to Beijing.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Our transfers are pretty great-they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi when you get to Nassau arrivals. No long queues, high prices or hidden costs for you when you book your transfers from Nassau Airport with us.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your resort as possible, but occasionally due to vehicle size, pedestrianisation, etc, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- For travellers on a budget, our shared shuttles are a fantastic option. As the transfer is shared, you'll make a few stops (maximum of 8 ) on the way to your resort to drop off other passengers, and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport.
- Our taxis are great for small groups and couples from Nassau Airport. Everything is organised and paid for up front, which means there's no waiting around in long lines at arrivals, and no costly surprises when you get to your resort.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at your destination together.
- For something really special, we offer a great selection of luxury Nassau resort transfers, including limousines. Go on, treat yourself, you deserve it.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Nassau Airport transfer?
- When you book your transfers from Nassau Airport through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- This is super important, so make sure that you print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life in the Bahamas.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at Nassau Airport?
- When you touch down in Nassau, make your way through to the arrivals hall, stopping to grab your bags on the way.
- Keep an eye out for your driver or representative, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, and if your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in the Bahamas.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to return from paradise, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of Nassau Airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available to contact here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top