Nice Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Nice airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £14.19and FREE cancellations*
If you're planning a trip to France's Côte d'Azur and are looking for cheap Nice airport transfers, then you've come to the right place! Whether you're taking a romantic break in Cannes, a beach holiday with the kids, or visiting Provence with your extended family, we will have a great value airport transfer in Nice to meet your needs and get you to your hotel or destination quickly and hassle-free.
Our range of private transfers take you to the door of your accommodation in popular resorts across the Cote d' Azure including; Cannes, St Tropez and Monte Carlo.
We compare thousands of low cost airport transfers in Nice from our range of trusted providers to ensure we bring you cheap prices for airport transfers in Nice, as well as a host of other destinations across France. These include Paris airport transfers, Bordeaux airport transfers and Marseille airport transfers, meaning we can get you to your resort in good time and at low cost wherever you plan to stay.
Drop-off locations are widely available from Nice throughout the Côte d'Azur. Popular destinations include:
Compare cheap prices for Nice Airport transfers
|Drop off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Nice||40 minutes||£14.19 (private car for 4 passengers)|
|Juan Les Pins||30 minutes||£25.39 (private car for 3 passengers)|
|Cannes||40 minutes||£31.62 (private car for 4 passengers)|
|Monte Carlo||35 minutes||£34.16 (private car for 4 passengers)|
|St Tropez||1 hour 35 minutes||£73.12 (private minibus for 6 passengers)|
|Port Grimaud||1 hour 25 minutes||£151.57 (private car for 3 passengers)|
The French Riviera is a fabulous location for a short break or longer holiday. With our Nice airport transfers, we can get you to all the most popular resorts along this beautiful stretch of Mediterranean coastline in under two hours. The city of Nice - the 6th largest in France and home to the stunning Promenade des Anglais is just 20 minutes from the airport in one of private cars.
If you fancy a bit of glamour and some celeb spotting, then the upmarket resort of Cannes and principality of Monaco are the place to be. The favoured playgrounds of the rich and famous and both home to chic hotels and upmarket restaurants. Another great destination for a sunshine break is Antibes, which boasts a lovely old town and marina. With a staggering 48 beaches, you won't be stuck for where to put your towel down!
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Nice Airport transfer?
- We have 30 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Nice airport transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer Options for all budgets
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Nice Airport transfer options: private cars, minibuses and even luxury private cars for that extra bit of glamour and comfort. All our options have a luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger, so you'll have room for any souvenirs you pick up in the French boutiques. Your driver will always aim to drop you off outside your hotel, but in some cases this may not be possible due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off at a nearby location.
Pre-book your airport transfer in Nice to get the best deals. However many friends or family you plan to travel with, we will have an option so suit you.
- If you're travelling with a group of family or friends, then why not book one of our private minibuses, which will seat up to 8 passengers and will take you directly to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with children and staying in private accommodation, a private transfer is a practical option. With ample luggage space and a direct journey to your door with no other stops in between, it's a hassle-free solution.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
More information on all our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Nice Airport Transfers - FAQS
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer in Nice?
- Once you've booked your Nice Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we'll send you a confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a hard copy of this handy, as you'll need it when land.
- Once you've landed in Nice and collected up your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. You won't miss them - they'll either be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals or you may have to report to a designated desk. All this will be included in your confirmation (hence why you need to take a copy with you!). As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will drive you straight to your accommodation.
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
What happens if my outbound flight is delayed?
If your outbound flight is affected, then don't worry about the impact on your transfer. On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so you can call your provider and let them know. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, then you won't be left stranded and alternative arrangements can be made to pick you up.
Saying au revoir to the French Riviera is probably the last thing you want to think about, but when it is time to come home, here are a few useful for your return airport transfer from Nice.
- Your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey, inlcuding pick up destination and time.
- It's a good idea to be ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to make sure everything runs to time.
Here to help
Our friendly, dedicated UK-based transfers team is on hand to help with any queries you may have: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Nice Airport (NCE) and dropping off at Nice via private car for 4 passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top