Pre-book your Palma Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £8.40 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure, to resorts across the island including Palma Nova, Cala D'Or and Puerto De Pollensa.
Palma Cathedral - one of the main sights of the Majorcan capital
The Spanish island of Majorca is a dream for anyone looking to soak up the sun and recharge their batteries, so it's no surprise that it attracts so many holidaymakers every year.
Reasons to pre-book your Palma Airport Transfer (PMI)
When arranging your Majorcan holiday, don't forget to book your Palma Airport transfer with Holiday Extras. We offer great value transfers from Palma Airport to a host of popular destinations across the island.Our transfers from Palma Airport to Palma Nova, Puerto De Pollensa, Palma city and loads more are pretty great, and whether you are staying in a resort hotel, a beachfront villa or a city apartment, we will have an option for you. We only use trusted providers to bring you shared shuttles, private taxis or even a private minibus if you're travelling with a large family or friends. By booking with us, you can have peace of mind you'll be picked up from Palma Airport and transferred to your resort with no long queues or language barrier to contend with.
When landing at Palma Airport, you'll immediately be struck by the warm climate of the island, as Majorca boasts almost year-round sunshine. Beaches lie only a short walk in all directions from the airport, so you'll never be short of places to kick back and relax.
Palma is not just for those looking to lay on the beach however. The City Centre is full of sights, including Gothic architecture such as the Le Seu Cathedral and Castillo de Bellver. Palma City Centre is also full of museums, galleries and Roman baths, that will keep you occupied throughout the day. All this combined offer a rich cultural tapestry that are no small part of Palma and indeed Majorca's appeal.
Compare prices for Palma Airport transfers to top Majorca resorts
We're pretty proud of our transfers from Palma Airport to Palma Nova, Alcudia, Cala D'Or and loads of other destinations all over the island. Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Palma city, and across all main resorts. This can often include your specific hotel or apartment complex. Some popular locations include:
|Drop off location||Time||Price|
|Alcudia||1 hour 5 minutes||£8.62|
|Cala d'Or||1 hour 5 minutes||£12.22|
|Puerto De Pollensa||1 hour 30 minutes||£17.30|
|Palma Port||20 minutes||£26.38|
|Palma Nova||25 minutes||£36.14|
Note: The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
To get the most out of every minute of your Majorca holiday, why not pre-book your activities and days out in advance? Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Palma. From island tours, to water parks, aquariums and even a guided tour of Palma itself, we have vast range of different activities. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-booking your airport transfer avoids the hassle and potential increased costs of booking when you land, meaning you'll have the peace of mind that your transfer from Palma Airport is all sorted before you even leave the house.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Our transfers are pretty great-they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi when you get to arrivals. No long queues, high prices or hidden costs for you when you book your Palma Airport transfers with us.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- For a stylish start to your holiday, try one of our private cars. Think of them as our answer to a taxi, except you know that they're ready and waiting for you when you arrive, and everything's paid for up front.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Palma Airport transfer?
- When you book your transfers from Palma Airport through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Mallorca.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in Mallorca.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at your resort or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0800 458 8454 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top