Plovdiv Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Plovdiv International Airport (PDV) transfers with prices starting from just £8.14pp with FREE cancellations*
One of the oldest cities in Europe, Plovdiv is a seven hill wonder and has a history that stems as far back as 4,000 years BC. Explore the pretty cobblestone streets, Roman amphitheatres and stunning 19th century mansions but before you do, get to your Plovdiv accommodation comfortably with our Plovdiv Airport Transfers.
Bulgaria's second largest city, Plovdiv has so much to offer all the history aficionados out there, and is proud to be one of Europe's oldest cities. The recently renovated Kapana neighbourhood has its own creative quarter, and the Tsar Simeon Gardens are something not to be missed.
If you like Plovdiv, explore our other Bulgaria Airport Transfers.
Low Cost Plovdiv Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout the Plovdiv region and Bulgaria. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Plovdiv Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Plovdiv City Centre||20 minutes||£11.68|
|Old Town (Plovdiv)||20 minutes||£8.61|
Plovdiv Airport (PDV) Transfers
A selection of Plovdiv transfers
Choose from a private car (up to 3 people) and a private minivan or private minibus (up to 7 people) when you're in Plovdiv.
- Private transfers are a mid-range price point and take you directly to you accommodation in Plovdiv. These seat up to 3 passengers with 1 suitcase each.
- If you're on a big family holiday or are simply travelling in a large group, a private minivan or private minibus (up to 7 passengers) is ideal, and saves the need for going in separate taxis.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Plovdiv Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Plovdiv Airport transfer, you will have your transfer documents emailed to you.
- Your transfer will be waiting for you when you've arrived.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will show you to your transfer; they'll either be in arrivals or outside the airport.
- Private transfer - meet your driver at arrivals or at the assigned desk (check your ticket for full details)
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, there's a phone number to ring on the back of your e-ticket. Please note that drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Getting back to Plovdiv Airport is a stress-free experience.
- Private transfers - your ticket has all your pick up information on it.
- Be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before it leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience giving customers their holiday extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers prices at the click of a button.
- Call centre helpline open 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air conditioning.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies worldwide
Need any help?
For answers to questions and queries about your Plovdiv Airport transfers, give our awesome UK help team a shout. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Plovdiv Airport (PDV) and dropping off at Plovdiv Old Town via a private minibus transfer with 6 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top