Loading, please wait...
Plymouth Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Plymouth airport transfers, with prices starting from just £45.22pp with FREE cancellations*
If you're off on your holidays, take a look at our transfers from Plymouth to Exeter Airport. We offer a range of private vehicles, including private taxis, minibuses and luxury options, to and from Plymouth and surrounding areas, including Milehouse, Torpoint, Ivybridge, Wembury and Saltash.
Compare cheap Airport transfers to and from Plymouth locations
Private transfers are available to and from locations in and around Plymouth, check out the tables below for the latest prices.
Transfer Prices To and From Plymouth
|Plymouth city centre to Exeter Airport (EXT)||56 minutes||£61.18 (private economy car for 3 people)||Milehouse to Exeter Airport (EXT)||55 minutes||£45.22 (private economy car for 3 people)|
|Torpoint to Exeter Airport (EXT)||1 hour 12 minutes||£69.26 (private economy car for 3 people)|
|Ivybridge to Exeter Airport (EXT)||41 minutes||£58.42 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Wembury to Exeter Airport (EXT)||1 hour||£61.18 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Saltash to Exeter Airport (EXT)||53 minutes||£52.48 (economy private minibus for 5 people)|
Plymouth to Exeter Airport transfers start from just £45.22 and take as little as 41 minutes to get to your destination.
A choice of Kent transfers
Whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we have a transfer to suit you. Choose from private cars with room for up to 3 travellers, minibuses for as many as 7, luxury cars for up to 5 and economy options for a budget start to your holiday.
- The cheapest option that we have is a private car transfer. They have room for up to 3 passengers and 1 suitcase per traveller. You will be picked up from your door, and there are no stops on the way. This is a far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and makes for a quick and easy start to your holiday.
- For larger parties, our minibuses save you the hassle of trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everybody onto public transport. Suitable for groups of up to 7, this is a cost effective start to your group getaway when the price is shared between travellers.
- Our luxury cars are the perfect way to start your holiday with something a bit special. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- We also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses, if you're looking for a budget option.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you have booked your Plymouth airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Huzzah! You will soon receive an email confirmation. Make sure to keep this somewhere safe as you'll need it when you travel. All that's left to do then is to sit back, relax, and dream about your holiday.
The Day of your Transfer to the Airport
- When it's time to go, your driver will pick you up at your door at the time on your confirmation and take you to the airport. No hassle, job done.
Meeting Your Driver At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- Once you have landed in Exeter, go and wrestle your bags off the carousel and head through to the arrivals hall. Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign (just like in the movies!)
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your plane gets delayed, don't panic, we have a cunning plan just for this eventuality. Simply call the number on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's happening. They will make sure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Plymouth to Exeter Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Plymouth transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in Milehouse and dropping off at Exeter Airport (EXT) in a private economy car transfer (for 3 passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top