Loading, please wait...
Porto Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Porto Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £6.30 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
If you're heading to sunny Porto on holiday, pre-book your Porto airport transfers with us. We offer a range of shared shuttles and private options which take you to the heart of this beautiful city in under an hour.
Take a look at our Portugal Airport Transfers page to see what other destinations there are to see in this beautiful country.
Compare Porto Airport Transfer Prices from only £6.30
|Transfers From Porto Airport|
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Porto city centre||55 minutes||£8.07 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Matosinhos||25 minutes||£6.30 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Valongo||30 minutes||£6.49 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Vila Nova De Gaia||55 minutes||£9.30 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Penafiel||35 minutes||£9.23 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Espinho||45 minutes||£15.83 (Taxi for 3 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer.
Once you've booked your Porto Airport transfer with Holiday Extras (hooray!) you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure that you keep a copy of this in a safe place because you will need it when you arrive at the airport.
Arriving at Porto Airport
- After landing in Porto, make your way to the arrival's hall, where, if you have chosen a private transfer, you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Alternatively, for those of you on a shared shuttle, you need to find the designated transfer desk, or representative. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight was delayed!
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Call the number on your confirmation and let your driver know what's happening. They'll be able to wait for you.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say farewell to Portugal, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything run like clockwork.
Our Guide to Porto
Nestled on the banks of the Douro River, Porto is a haven for travellers looking for a laid back city break. With stunning architecture, winding cobbled streets and imposing bridges, Porto is certainly easy on the eyes, and it offers far more for visitors than just visual splendour.
One of the biggest joys when visiting Porto is a simple walk through the city streets and exploring the multitude of quaint cafes and shops. A highlight is a visit to the world's oldest bookshop, Livraria Lello, with its opulent carved interior, followed by a stroll through the Ribeira district. This area of the city is the most traditional, and it is easy to fall in love with the cheerfully coloured buildings and narrow streets.
If you can tear yourself away from Porto itself, a trip to the Douro Valley is a must do. Famous the world over for wine production, the beautiful Douro River snakes through vine covered hills on either side. It is possible to take day cruises on the river, for a glimpse into the rural side of Portugal.
Pre-booking your airport transfer give you the peace of mind that your transfer from Porto Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Porto airport, take a look at our options below.
- Our shared shuttles are a fantastic budget option, getting you from A to B at the cheapest possible rate.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to Lisbon city centre in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, seating up to 9 people.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on a Portuguese Summer's day! All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 100's of options for Porto Airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice contact us here
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Porto Airport (OPO) and dropping off in Matosinhos via a private taxi for 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top