Prague Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Prague Airport,
with prices starting from under £10and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Compare Transfers from Prague Airport to City Centre Hotels
Take a look at our selection of Prague Airport transfers for drop off points across the city. If you're heading off for a city break to the capital of the Czech Republic, then you won't be stuck for things to see and do. Known as the City of 1000 spires, Prague is jam-packed with historic buildings and churches in all sorts of architectural styles. Its Old Town is a maze of narrow streets and quaint shops and is famed for being one of the best preserved city centres in Europe. Our transfers from Prague Airport get you to the door of your accommodation in locations around the city. We also offer transfers to other cities in the Czech Republic, including Karlovy Vary and Cesky Krumlov.
Explore Top Prague Airport Transfer Options
Our Prague Airport transfers offer a range of shared and private transfers, including; Prague airport shuttles, taxis, minibuses and luxury options. Pre book your Prague Airport taxi or shuttle today and skip long lines at the terminal.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Prague from £9.04
|Prague Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Old Town||35 minutes||£9.04 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Wenceslas Square||35 minutes||£21.62 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Mala Strana||35 minutes||£11.23 (Private MPV for 4 people)|
|Karlovy Vary||1 hour 35 minutes||£42.76 (Private luxury car for 7 people)|
|Cesky Krumlov||3 hours 20 minutes||£55.50 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
Other Cazh Republic Transfers
We compare thousands of transfer options from our range of trusted providers to bring you cheap deals for the Czech Republic, as well as a host of other airport transfers across other European city locations.
How Does It All Work?
How do I receive my booking confirmation?
- When you book your Prague Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, you'll receive a confirmation and an e-ticket. Keep this to hand, as you'll need it when you arrive at Prague airport.
- Once you've passed through the Arrivals hall at the airport, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you've chosen to travel by shuttle bus, a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of other holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the drop-off order will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. They'll be easy to spot as will have a sign with your name on! As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will drive you straight to your accommodation.
- All the information about your transfer can be found on your e-ticket.
What should I do if my outbound flight is delayed?
If your outbound flight is delayed, then don't worry about the impact on your transfer. On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so you can call your provider and let them know. Provided you let them know if you're delayed, arrangements can be made to collect you as planned, so you won't end up stranded at Prague Airport.
Upon your return
You probably don't want to think about your holiday coming to an end, but we've tried to make things as hassle-free as possible for your journey home.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need, so just ask them if you have any queries about your return trip.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, then your e-ticket will have all the information you need about your return journey.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
There's so much more to Prague than cheap beer (although that is quite a pull!). Prague Castle has the accolade of being the largest castle complex in the world and its spectacular illuminations at night are not to missed. Among other tourist hotspots are St Vitus Cathedral with its stunning stained glass windows and Charles Bridge, spanning the Vltava river.
To make the most of your trip to Prague, why not plan your itinerary by pre-booking tickets to the city's sights? Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Prague. Choose from river cruises, bus and walking tours to name but a few. Full details can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Prague Airport transfer?
- 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of airport transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
Transfers to suit all budgets and passengers
We understand that if you're taking a short break to Prague, then you won't want to waste time queuing for taxis or public transport to get you to your hotel. That's why, with our competitive private transfers, you can be delivered to the door of many city centre hotels in just 35 minutes. Our Prague airport transfers are both efficient and stress-free.
Holiday Extras offers a fantastic range of Prague Airport transfer options: from shared shuttle buses, private cars, minibuses and even executive private transfers to get you to your accommodation in style. With all our options you can take 1 suitcase, as well as an item of hand luggage per passenger, so there'll be no excuse not to peruse the Prague city shops!
Pre-book your airport transfer to secure the best deals. However many people you're travelling with, we will have a great value option to to get you from Prague airport to your hotel.
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle, perfect if you're watching the pennies and are staying in one of the hotels included on the drop off locations. If you're travelling with family or friends, then why not book one of our private minibuses? These can seat up 16 passengers and will take you directly to the door of your hotel.
- If you're only staying for a weekend and time is precious, then why not book a private transfer? With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger, you won't have to wait while other passengers are dropped off and we'll take you direct to your hotel.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
More information on all our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Here to help
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team is here to help with any queries you may have: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top