including 8 days parking
from the airport
Never too much Premier!
Choose a room-only deal at the Premier Inn at Manchester Airport South Terminal or book it with holiday parking included. Holiday Extras have a few parking options available to book together with your stay at the Premier Inn - enter your dates and search to see the full range. Big, comfy beds, on-site restaurant, soundproofing and blackout curtains, and only a few minutes from the Terminal, it is one of our most popular hotels at Manchester airport.
Reasons to book
- Reasonable, reliable, roomy and relaxing: what's not to like about this great-value hotel?
- Tuck into two courses for one price in the great-value restaurant.
- The hugely impressive breakfast starts at 5.30am - and even that can feel like overly delayed gratification.
- All rooms have air conditioning, freeview TV, soundproofing and blackout curtains.
Clearer directions required to find Meet & Greet (Terminal) 2. It is clearly signed actually (above the exit road) but 4th exit off a roundabout after the (3rd) exit for Terminal 2. Unfortunately the road signs do not show M&G2 so you can't find it first time if you continue to follow signs for Terminal 2. Go right round the second roundabout to find M&G2Mr Dobricic (Premier Inn)
Our customers rated Premier Inn on average 9/10 (1311 reviews). Read Premier Inn reviews.
All rooms at the Premier Inn Manchester airport South have air conditioning, blackout curtains, soundproofing, freeview TV, an en-suite with a bath and shower, a hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and a phone. All rooms have WiFi: it's free for half an hour, or £3 for 24-hours.
There is no room service.
The Premier Inn Manchester Airport South features a restaurant and a bar. There's WiFi throughout: it's free for half an hour, or £3 for 24 hours. There's also a computer in reception which you can use to access the internet - it costs £3 for one hour.
- Internet access
The hotel's Thyme restaurant offers the same kind of atmosphere, service and food that you'd find at your local family pub, and it's not that much more expensive either. At an airport, that's fantastic value. Even better, you can pick from a few options to combine into a meal deal and save even more. The dinner menu is available from 17:00 to 21:45. After, it's a great place to enjoy a quiet pint.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
You've all seen the adverts, so you know what to expect from Premier Inn and this hotel is no exception. The large, comfortable rooms put some more-expensive hotels to shame, but the fantastic, friendly Thyme restaurant is what really draws in experienced travellers. They know it's the perfect place to find familiar food with a minimum of fuss. In fact, regular travellers know the trick with airport hotels is to pick the Premier Inn for precisely what they need at a price they can afford.
You can check in from 14:00. Parking overnight at the hotel will cost £10. When you head up to your room, you can expect comfort that outstrips what you paid and a lot of purple. There's Freeview TV and free wifi in the rooms, but you can pay a little extra for faster internet if you need it. The room has blackout curtains, air conditioning and the bed will be exceptionally comfortable.
You're in for a treat at the hotel's Thyme restaurant. It has the same kind of atmosphere, service and food that you'd find at your local family pub. The dinner menu is available from 17:00 to 22:00, then you can head into the bar and toast your holiday until 01:30.
The Premier Inn Breakfast is bigger and better than ever. Choose as much as you want from the mouth-watering menu, including succulent sausages, crispy back bacon, eggs the way you like them and beautifully baked pastries, with fresh juices, tea and unlimited Costa coffee. Breakfast is served from 06:30 to 10:00.
Premier Inn South address
Premier Inn South Additional Information
|Address||Runger Lane, |
|Disabled facilities||The hotel is fully accessible: there are lifts to all floors, and the restaurant and bar are on the ground floor. There are 10 disabled rooms, which have wet rooms.|
|Phone in room|
Premier Inn South room-only procedures
On the day of your stay:1. Check in is from 2pm - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs if you need it.
2. Guests of the hotel can park overnight in the hotel car park for £10.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- When youre ready to go to the airport, head down to reception who will arrange a taxi for you.
- The taxi can be arranged for any time, 24 hours a day and will take approximately 10 minutes.
- The taxi will be a special price of £6 one way for a saloon car (or a bigger taxi will be £10 or £12).