Premium Parking at Bournemouth Airport
Long Stay Car Park 1, Bournemouth airport, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 6SE
Book Premium Parking
Search parking at
to the airport
For the ultimate in time-saving parking at Bournemouth airport, Premium Parking is the perfect choice. It is an Official Long Stay service. The car park has fences and is partially covered by CCTV. Number plate recognition ensures that only customers can enter the car park. The procedures are simple; drive up to the barrier, which will lift automatically, park in a space and walk to the terminal. When you arrive back, it's just a quick walk back to the car park to pick up your car and drive home.
The Premium Parking package gives you the added bonus of a security Fast Track pass, which allows you to skip the often long queues at Security.
If you're after a car park that doesn't need transfers and puts you in control, then Standard Parking is the Bournemouth airport parking for you.
Reasons to book Premium Parking
- You can whiz through security with the Fast Track pass included!
- You get two free coffees at Joe's with this package.
- No transfers to worry about, just drop your car off walk to the terminal.
- No need to wait when you return, just get in your car and drive home.
Arrival at Premium Parking
- As you approach the barrier your numberplate will be automatically recognised and the barrier will lift. Please allow up to 40 seconds for this to happen.
- Premium parking is located in rows D, E & F. After following the Green Prepaid lane to enter Car Park 1, please follow the road round to the right.
- You will see sign posts with letters D, E & F present. There will be Premium Parking signs at the entrance to all the Premium Parking areas.
- Please continue left or right at Row D for spaces. If this row is full continue to Row E for more Premium Parking spaces.
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number printed at the top of this confirmation.
Getting to and from Bournemouth airport
When you're ready to fly, transfers aren't needed as the terminal is just a short walk away.
On your return to Premium Parking
- Take the short walk back to the car park to collect your car.
- Drive to the exit barrier by heading towards the two exit lanes located in the car park, next to rows I and J.
- The barrier will recognise your numberplate and raise automatically. Please allow up to 40 seconds for this to happen. - If it doesn't automatically rise press the intercom button and quote your reference number.
If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device, alternatively there are cash pay machines located by the entrance to Car Park 1 and in the meet and greet area in the Arrivals Terminal Building.
You get two free coffees at Joe's Coffee with this package - just present a member of staff with your booking confirmation.
The Fast Track pass works for up to six people.
If you need any extra days' parking, the car park will charge you £15 per day. You'll need to pay this at the information desk before you go.
This package isn't suitable for Blue Badge holders, however there are special disabled spaces in Car Park 1.
Trailers are not allowed in this car park.
If you lose your car park token, the car park will charge you £5 to leave.
Premium Parking Address
Long Stay Car Park 1,
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 18-04-2018 untill the 25-04-2018, valid as of 16-02-2018
I've used Holiday Extras previously and been pleased, unfortunately this booking just didn't work out ! Booked premium car parking at Bournemouth Airport, but on arrival it was full, the car park is basically marked up but accessible to everyone, just drive in and park where you want. Ended up parking generally and quite a way from the terminal. Arriving back on New Year's Eve late, I had planned on the car being close by, not a hike across a dark wet car park trying to find my car.Ms Stevens (Premium Parking)
See more Premium Parking customer reviews
Overall rating: 76%by 51 guests