to the airport
Purple Parking Meet & Greet at Southend Airport is a simple and easy way to get your holiday off to the best start. A professional driver will meet you and take your car out of your hands. Simply hand over your keys and head off to the terminal! Your driver will park your car for you in a safe, CCTV covered car park, and all you'll have to do upon your return is give them a ring to have it brought straight back to you!
Need to know:
Call the car park when youre about 15 minutes from the airport. When you get to the terminal drop your car off at the Short Stay car park. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car while you walk to the terminal.
When you get back give the driver a call to let them know youre ready and your car will be returned to where you were met on arrival.
This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required.
The car park is secured by:
- 'Park Mark' awarded
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:
- This package cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded once it has been booked.
- This service isnt available before 3.30am.
- No wait means exactly that. We will refund you 50% if you have to wait longer than 10 minutes at either your arrival or return to the airport. If you have to wait for both, thats 100% off. This is only applicable between 4am - 11.59pm, which are the car park's standard operating hours.
- Purple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard-size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- Purple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- You'll have 10 minutes to exit the car park before being charged, so make sure you're ready to leave before you call.
- Please note if youre bringing a long wheel based vehicle youll be required to pay an additional supplement on arrival at the car park. The supplement will equal half of the total cost of the booking.
Getting to and from Southend airport
Arriving at the airport:
Drive to the Short Stay car park. The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while a professional driver parks your car for you in a secured car park.
Returning to the airport:
Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver.
At their discretion, Purple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £10 per day.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 24-08-2019 untill the 31-08-2019, valid as of 24-06-2019
Very good service. A+++++Mr Lovett (Southend Airport Purple Parking Meet And Greet)
Our customers rated Southend Airport Purple Parking Meet And Greet on average 9/10 (16 reviews). Read Southend Airport Purple Parking Meet And Greet reviews.