to the airport
Purple Parking Meet & Greet at Southend Airport is a simple and easy way to get your holiday off to the best start. A professional driver will meet you and take your car out of your hands. Simply hand over your keys and head off to the terminal! Your driver will park your car for you in a safe, CCTV covered car park, and all you'll have to do upon your return is give them a ring to have it brought straight back to you!
Reasons to book Southend Airport Purple Parking Meet and Greet
- You'll be treated like a VIP by Purple Parking staff.
- No transfers to worry about - just walk to the terminal in minutes.
- The car park has CCTV and entry and exit barriers and is manned 24 hours a day, so you can be sure your car is in the best hands.
Arrival at Southend Airport Purple Parking Meet and Greet
As soon as you get there, you'll be met by a driver from Purple Parking. They'll deal with the paperwork, so all you need to do is walk to check in and catch your flight.
The Short Stay car park will charge you £4.50 to leave after a certain amount of time, so if you forget to call the car park before you get there, don't enter the Short Stay car park. Instead, pull up outside and call the car park.
Getting to and from Southend airport
Arriving at the airport:
Drive to the Short Stay car park. The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while a professional driver parks your car for you in a secured car park.
Returning to the airport:
Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver.
At their discretion, Purple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £10 per day.
On your return to Southend Airport Purple Parking Meet and Greet
When you've landed back, walk to the Short Stay car park. As you are leaving the terminal building, give Purple Parking a quick call on 01702 842 309. They'll meet you at the Short Stay car park with your car, then you can just hop in and drive home - it's that easy!
Make sure you don't call Purple Parking before you've got your bags otherwise you'll need to pay £4.50 to leave the Short Stay car park as there is a 10-minute time limit for pick-ups and drop-offs.
- This package cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded once it has been booked.
- The Short Stay car park will charge you £4.50 to leave after 10 minutes, so if you forget to call the car park before you get there, don't enter the Short Stay car park. Instead, pull up outside and call the car park.
- For this same reason, on your return, make sure you don't call Purple Parking before you've got your bags otherwise you'll need to pay £4.50 to leave the Short Stay car park.
- Please note if you’re bringing a long wheel based vehicle you’ll be required to pay an additional supplement on arrival at the car park. The supplement will equal half of the total cost of the booking.
- This package includes a No Wait Guarantee. We will refund you 50% if you have to wait longer than 10 minutes at either your arrival or return to the airport. If you have to wait for both, that’s 100% off. This is only applicable between 4am - 11.59pm, which are the car park's standard operating hours.