Purple Parking Meet & Greet Heathrow T4
Book Purple Parking Meet and Greet
Search parking at
to the airport
Choose Meet and Greet for effortless parking
Purple Parking are now offering their amazing Meet and Greet service from Terminal 4 at Heathrow. The Meet and Greet package has got to be the most convenient way to park at Terminal 4. You just need to drive to the terminal to meet your friendly Purple Parking driver, take your luggage and walk to the terminal. It's that easy! Your car will be parked safely for you at a secured car park, where it will stay while you're away. It's simply the most effortless Heathrow Parking option available.
Reasons to book Purple Parking Meet And Greet
- With Purple Parking simply drop your car off outside the terminal, and it'll be waiting for you there on your return.
- No hunting for a space as your car is parked for you.
- A secured car park that's patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV.
Arrival at Purple Parking Meet And Greet
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00. On arrival just drive up the ramp and keep to your right, then at the entrance barrier, just take a ticket.
- Then drive down the ramp and exit at Level 2, drive down this ramp and turn right. Drive straight to the end of Level 2 and turn right following the exit signs.
- Follow the road all the way round until you reach the end of the car park, you'll see the off-airport meet and greet bays opposite the lifts. Park in one of these.
- Someone from the Purple Parking team will be waiting for you at a grey desk near the lift. Lock your car and hand them your keys, fill in your paperwork and you can head up in the lifts to catch your flight.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
Arriving at the airport:
Drive to the airport terminal and head towards the Short Stay car park – we’ll give you directions to the Purple Parking drop-off point here in your confirmation email.
Keep an eye out for the Purple Parking driver who’ll be waiting for you. Then just hand over your keys and unload your luggage.
The driver will take your car to a secured car park while you walk the short distance to check-in.
Returning to the airport:
When you get back give Purple Parking a call and they’ll return your car to where you dropped it off.
When you meet the driver there they’ll return your keys to you and you can begin the drive home.
On your return to Purple Parking Meet And Greet
Once you've collected your luggage, leave the ground floor at the exit near WHSmith. Head to the Short Stay Car Park, turn left past the cash machine and take the lift up to Level 2. Turn right and you should be at the car park, head over to the grey desk to pick up your car keys. You're then free to hop in your car and drive home.
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00.
If you are using a sat nav, you will need to use postcode TW6 3XA