Purple Parking Meet & Greet Heathrow T4
Book Purple Parking Meet and Greet
Search parking at
to the airport
Choose Meet and Greet for effortless parking
Purple Parking are now offering their amazing Meet and Greet service from Terminal 4 at Heathrow. The Meet and Greet package has got to be the most convenient way to park at Terminal 4. You just need to drive to the terminal to meet your friendly Purple Parking driver, take your luggage and walk to the terminal. It's that easy! Your car will be parked safely for you at a secured car park, where it will stay while you're away. It's simply the most effortless Heathrow Parking option available.
Drop-off and pick-up at Short Stay. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car while you walk to the terminal.
When you get back walk back to where you were met on arrival and your car will be ready for collection.
Accessibility:This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required.
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:- Your car will be dropped off and collected from T4. If you're returning to a different terminal just let the driver know on your arrival and this can be arranged.
- The car park has a height restriction of 2.05m.
- Purple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- Please make sure you leave enough time for your chauffeur to check your car for damage. It will only take a few minutes, but if you don't leave enough time, this may affect any claim you later make.
- As the car park constantly monitor flights, they will return the car to the terminal you are landing to.
- All airport fees are included.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
Arriving at Airport:- Drive to the Short Stay car park - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for your satnav.
- Your driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while the Handover Captain parks your car in a secured car park.
Returning to Airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, walk back to the Short Stay car park to collect your car.
At their discretion, Purple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £20 per day.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 25-06-2018 untill the 02-07-2018, valid as of 25-04-2018