Rhodes Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Rhodes Airport transfers with prices starting from under £5 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
The largest of the Dodecanese islands, Rhodes is also one of Greece's most famous destinations. Start your holiday as soon as you land by pre-booking your Rhodes Airport Transfer.
We offer a fantastic range of Rhodes Airport transfer locations across the island, including;
- Rhodes Airport to Rhodes Town
- Rhodes Airport to Faliraki
- Rhodes Airport to Kallithea
- Rhodes Airport to Ixia
- Rhodes Airport to Lindos
This is just a selection of our Rhodes Airport transfers; use our awesome booking engine to see prices and availability tailored to your holiday.
Types of Rhodes Airport Transfers
With a huge selection of airport transfers in Rhodes including airport shuttles and taxis to destinations across the island, you'll be spoilt for choice with our range of Rhodes Airport transfers. Booking your Rhodes Airport taxi in advance means that you can skip long lines at the terminal, and everything is paid for up front so there'll be no costly surprises when you reach your resort.
Popular Rhodes Airport Transfer Destinations from £4.79
|Rhodes Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Rhodes Town||1 hour||£5.18 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Faliraki||1 hour 10 minutes||£4.79 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Kallithea||50 minutes||£16.94 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Ixia||40 minutes||£6.74 (Speedy shuttle bus)|
|Lindos||1 hour||£6.71 (Minibus for 16 people)|
A Mini Guide To Rhodes
Bursting at the seams with history, Rhodes was once home to the famous Colossus, one of the 7 man-made Wonders of the Ancient World. Archaeological sites can be found scattered throughout the island, leaving imprints of ancient civilisations that moulded Rhodes into the cultural powerhouse that it is today. One of Europe's most popular destinations, the Old Town in Rhodes was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
As you'd expect from a sun kissed Greek island, Rhodes doesn't disappoint with its beach scene. With everything from the vast golden sandy beaches of Kathalos to smaller, intimate pebbled beaches, there's something for everyone and every mood.
Of course, for those that have come here for the vibrant party scene, Rhodes does not disappoint. Head over to Faliraki, famous throughout the world as a top club and party location. The buzzing dance music scene seems to be a 24 hour thing, and no matter what time you arrive or take to the streets, you'll be greeted by the locals and holidaymakers alike.
If you like Rhodes, explore our other Greece Airport Transfers.
A choice of Rhodes transfers
We provide a range of airport transfers options for your time in Rhodes, including: a shared shuttle, a speedy shuttle, a private car (up to 4 people), a private luxury car (up to 2 people), a private minivan (up to 8 people) and a private minibus (up to 16 people).
- The most cost-effective way of getting from Rhodes Airport to your accommodation is via a shared shuttle transfer. The transfer has a maximum of 8 stops, and will have other passengers on it
- Private transfers are ideal as a mid-range price option, and drive you direct to your hotel door. These seat up to 4 people and store 4 suitcases.
- For those travelling in big groups, a private minivan (up to 8 passengers) or private minibus (up to 16 passengers) is perfect.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Rhodes Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Rhodes Airport transfer, you'll get an email confirmation - make sure to print this off or have it to hand.
- Your transfer will be waiting for you once you've landed in Rhodes.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel rep will show you to your transfer. They will be in arrivals or outside of the airport.
- Private transfer - meet your driver at arrivals or at the designated desk (full details are on your email confirmation)
What happens if my flight is delayed?
There's no need to panic if your flight to Rhodes is delayed - there's a contact number to phone on your e-ticket if this does happen. Please note that drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Making your way from your accommodation back to Rhodes is a hassle-free process.
- Shared shuttle transfers - your transfer representative at the airport will have all the information for your return transfer.
- Private transfers - your e-ticket has all your pick up details on it.
- Please be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before it leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their holiday extras
- Compare 1000s of Rhodes Airport transfers prices in the same place
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air conditioning - perfect for staying cool in the Rhodes heat.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team is here to help with any queries you may have, get in touch here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top