Riga Airport Transfers
Book your Riga Airport transfers and be in the Old Town centre from as little as £9.17, with FREE cancellations*.
Visiting Riga is like stepping into a fairytale kingdom. Winding cobbled lanes meander past magnificently gabled buildings and beautiful churches adorn street corners. Our cheap Riga Airport transfers can get you to the heart of the city in just 20 minutes, giving you more time to explore.
Transfers from Riga Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Riga Airport-Riga city centre||20 mins||£9.17 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
|Riga Airport-Riga city centre||90 mins||£21.79 (private car for 4 people)|
|Riga Airport-Riga cruise port||30 mins||£16.29 (minibus for 5 people)|
|Riga Airport-Riga cruise port||30 mins||£20.56 (private cat for 3 people)|
|Riga Airport-Vilnius||3hours 45 mins||£159.58 (private car for 3 people)|
|Riga Airport-Liepaja||2 hours 50 mins||£86.37 (private car for 4 people)|
|Riga Airport-Jurmala||20 mins||£16.97 (private car for 4 people)|
|Riga Airport-Sigulda||90 mins||£41.95 (private car for 3 people)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've used our fast and secure booking engine to organise your Riga Airport transfers, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the hard work has been done for you. You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you meet your transfer at the airport, so be sure to put it somewhere safe.
- When you arrive in Riga, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say ardievas to Riga, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction to Riga
With a history spanning 800 years, Riga's Old Town centre has had plenty of time to become the beautiful destination that it is today. With stunning architecture, monuments and artwork on almost every street, you'd be hard pressed to find a prettier European capital. UNESCO certainly agree with that sentiment, and have awarded Riga's Old Town with World Heritage status. One of the best ways to spend your time in the city is to get lost in the maze of streets in the Old Town and admire the architecture.
Riga offers more than just pretty buildings. It is a culture vulture's dream, with the Latvian National Gallery and the Latvian National Opera House providing fantastic rainy-day excursions and the magnificent Doma Cathedral housing many impressive artworks and the famous Riga organ, regarded as one of the finest instruments in the world. For petrol heads, the interactive Riga Motor Museum is a fascinating day out, with examples of cars from across the decades.
Beyond the City
If you're heading out of the city, we offer Riga Airport transfers to other destinations around Latvia and into neighbouring Lithuania. Liepaja, on the rugged Baltic coast is a must visit for music lovers, with concert stages and the 'Alley of Fame' featuring plaques dedicated to famous music stars. For those looking for an escape to nature, Jurmala is the place to go, with it's forest park and view over the winding Lielupe River. Or perhaps you're country hopping, and want to transfer from Riga to Lithuanian capital Vilnius? We offer all of these options and more, so use our booking engine at the top of the page and see where your Latvian adventure can take you.
For those of you beginning a cruise in Riga, we also offer transfer to the port, taking you from the terminal to your ship in just 30 minutes.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Riga Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those warm continental summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls and transfer queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Riga International Airport (RIX) and dropping off in Riga city centre via a private minibus shared between 7 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top