Rome Airport Transfers
Compare 100s of Rome Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. We have a massive choice of shared shuttles and private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £30.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a top range of airport transfers from Rome Fiumicino and Rome Ciampino at fantastic low prices.
Compare Rome Airport Transfers
>With wondrous architecture, mouth-watering cuisine and a fascinating history stretching back 1000s of years, it is no wonder that Rome is known as 'The Eternal City.' Our Rome Airport transfers offer a fantastic range of shared and privtae transfer options, including shuttles, taxis and minibuses.
Explore Rome Airport Tranefers to the City Centre and Beyond
Whether you're staying in Rome, taking the train from Termini station or heading to Civitavecchia to catch a cruise, our transfers from Rome Airport are the hassle free way to start your holiday, taking you to the door of your accommodation in popular locations including Rome city centre, Vatican City and as far afield as Sorrento.
If you love Rome, take a look at our other Italy Airport Transfers here.
Cheap Airport Transfers from Rome Fiumicino Airport from £26.94
|Rome Fiumicino Airport Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Rome city centre||1 hour 15 minutes||£26.94 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Termini station||40 mins||£34.09 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Ciampino Airport||25 mins||£39.91 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Civitavecchia||50 minutes||£64.35 (Private minibus for 5 people)|
|Sorrento||3 hours 20 minutes||£150.73 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
Compare Transfers from Rome Ciampino Airport from £26.94
|Rome Ciampino Airport Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Rome city centre||1 hour 30 minutes||£26.94 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Vatican City||40 mins||£29.10 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Rome outskirts||45 minutes||£34.92 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Fiumicino Airport||25 mins||£39.91 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Civitavecchia||1 hour||£90.62 (Private car for 3 people)|
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my Rome Airport transfer?
So you've booked your Rome airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and relax in the knowledge that we have done the hard work for you. After you've completed your choice, you will receive a confirmation email. You will need this when you come to take your transfer, so pop it in a safe place until your holiday.
Arriving at Rome Airport
- When you have touched down in Rome, make your way to the arrivals hall (making sure to grab your luggage on the way.)
- What happens next will depend on which transfer option you have chosen. If you are on a shared shuttle, you will meet a representative in the arrivals hall who will check your confirmation and show you to you awaiting bus.
- If you are on a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with a sign with your name on it .This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight has been delayed!
Sometimes delays happen, and they can really put a dampener on the start of your well earned holiday. If you flight is held up, don't worry, there is a contact number on your confirmation. Give that number a call and let your provider and driver know what's happening. They will be able to wait for you, or make alternative arrangements to ensure there is a transfer ready for when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time has come to say addio to Rome, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle free. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
A choice of transfers
We compare 1000s of Rome airport transfer providers using our fast and secure booking engine (located at the top of the page), so you know you are getting the best choice of shared and private vehicles. All of our transfers offer a door to door service, dropping you off at your accommodation and there's room for one suitcase per traveller.
- For those of you looking for a cheap Rome airport transfer, our shuttle buses are a cost-effective option. Shuttles operate to hotels and regions all over the city, including Crescenzio and Trastevere and resorts outside of the city centre.
- For a touch of luxury, our private transfers are hard to beat. Not only can you be in Rome in only 25 minutes, you can also be taken to Vatican City, Rome Termini train station and Civitavecchia Port for cruises. With cars for up to 3 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- If you need a vehicle for wheelchair users or travellers with mobility difficulties, we offer options for accessible transfers.
- We also have a large selection of executive private transfers, so if you're travelling on business or fancy an ultra-luxurious ride, this is a good choice.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, so will keep you cool on those hot Italian days. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Rome Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport (FCO) and dropping off in central Rome via shared shuttle and private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top