Rome Airport Transfers
Compare 100s of Rome Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. We have a massive choice of shared shuttles and private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £13.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a top range of airport transfers from Rome Fiumicino and Rome Ciampino at fantastic low prices.
With wondrous architecture, mouth-watering cuisine and a fascinating history stretching back 1000s of years, it is no wonder that Rome is known as 'The Eternal City.' Our cheap Rome Airport transfers offer a fantastic range of shared and privtae transfer options, including shuttles, private taxis, minibuses and luxury vehicles.
For guaranteed savings from both Rome Ciampino Airport and Rome Fiumicino Airport, pre book your airport shuttle and Rome hotel taxi today.
- Rome Ciampino shuttle transfers from just £18.10
- Taxi transfer from Rome Ciampino Airport, starting from £21.97
- Transfer from Rome Fiumicino Airport via resort shuttle only £19.43
- Airport taxi from Rome Fiumicino Airport, great value from £15.83
Whether you're staying in Rome, taking the train from Termini station or heading to Civitavecchia to catch a cruise, compare and save with our transfers from Rome Fiumicino Airport and Rome Ciampino Airport. Our Italy transfers are the hassle free way to start your holiday, taking you to the door of your accommodation in popular locations including Rome city centre and Vatican City.
Cheap Airport Transfers from Rome Fiumicino Airport from £15.38
|Rome Fiumicino Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Rome city centre||1 hour||£19.43 (VIP shared shuttle bus)|
|Termini station||40 minutes||£15.38 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Ciampino Airport||30 minutes||£18.46 (Minibus for 5 people)|
|Civitavecchia||50 minutes||£25.81 (Minivan for 7 people)|
Compare Transfers from Rome Ciampino Airport from £12.10
|Rome Ciampino Airport Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Rome city centre||1 hour 20 minutes||£18.10 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Vatican City||1 hour||£12.10 (Minibus for 8 people people)|
|Rome Termini Station||1 hour||£45.51 (Premier service for 3 people)|
|Fiumicino Airport||30 minutes||£21.97 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Civitavecchia||1 hour 20 minutes||£26.35 (Minivan for 7 people)|
Rome Airport Transfers to Top Resorts from under £21.00
As Italy's Eternal City, Rome is one of the world's tourists hotspots with its wealth of history, landmarks and glorious architecture. And that's without mentioning the amazing shops and fantastic cuisine! Located around an hour from Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Aiport, it makes sense to book your Rome Airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Avoid long queues for taxis or paying over the odds and let us take you direct to your hotel.
Worldwide Airport Transfers At Fantastic Prices
We pride ourselves on our incredible range of airport transfers. From Sydney to Seattle, we cover all four corners of the globe.
Our great Italy airport transfer deals don't stop with Rome, either! We offer a host of destinations, all at great prices, including;
- Pisa airport transfers
- Venice airport transfers
- Naples airport transfers
- Milan airport transfers
If you're heading for a specific hotel, take a look at our Rome hotel transfers page for more detailed information.
Great choice of Rome transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of shared and private transfers from Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino airports, which include: shuttles, speedy shuttles, private taxis, minibuses & minivans, premier transfers, and wheelchair adapted transfers.
- For a cheap transfer in Rome, our shared shuttles are a practical option - which will get you from A to B in a no-frills fashion. There are a maximum of 8 stops on the transfer.
Private Transfers from Rome
- Our Rome private transfers offer that bit of extra comfort, whilst not breaking the bank.
- Arrive in VIP style with a premier transfer; the journey is direct to your Rome destination, and includes room for 3 people and 3 suitcases. Just like a private taxi transfer in Rome, but with the added bonus that everything is booked and paid for in advance, so there's no waiting around in long line at the taxi rank, or unexpected costs when you reach your hotel.
- If you're looking for a big group transfer in Majorca, then we offer a range of private minivans and minibusesl.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, so will keep you cool on those hot Italian days. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my Rome Airport transfer?
So you've booked your Rome airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and relax in the knowledge that we have done the hard work for you. After you've completed your choice, you will receive a confirmation email. You will need this when you come to take your transfer, so pop it in a safe place until your holiday.
Arriving at Rome Airport
- When you have touched down in Rome, make your way to the arrivals hall (making sure to grab your luggage on the way.)
- What happens next will depend on which transfer option you have chosen. If you are on a shared shuttle, you will meet a representative in the arrivals hall who will check your confirmation and show you to you awaiting bus.
- If you are on a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with a sign with your name on it .This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Sometimes delays happen, and they can really put a dampener on the start of your well earned holiday. If your flight is held up, don't worry, there is a contact number on your confirmation. Give that number a call and let your provider and driver know what's happening. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time has come to say addio to Rome, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle free. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give you transfer help & advice, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Rome Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport (FCO) and dropping off in central Rome via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top