Seoul Airport Transfers
Book your Seoul Airport transfers from only £43.88, with FREE cancellations*.
Seoul is a city of dizzying contrasts, where old meets new and tradition stands side by side with modernity. Our Seoul Airport transfers pick you up from the terminal and whisk right to the door of your accommodation, covering many districts in the city and areas beyond Seoul.
Transfers from Seoul Airport
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Seoul Incheon Intl. Airport-Seoul city centre||75 mins||£43.88 (Private car)|
|Seoul Incheon Intl. Airport-Seoul city centre||75 mins||£86.99 (Executive transfer)|
|Seoul Incheon Intl. Airport-Incheon||80 mins||£43.88 (Private car)|
|Seoul Incheon Intl. Airport-Incheon||80 mins||£86.99 (Executive transfer)|
|Seoul Incheon Intl. Airport-Gangnam||75 mins||£43.88 (Private car)|
|Seoul Incheon Intl. Airport-Gangnam||75 mins||£86.99 (Executive transfer)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis for vehicles hired at full capacity.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Seoul airport transfer using our fast and secure booking engine. Hooray! Now all you have to do is sit back, relax and start planning your South Korean adventure. You will receive an email confirmation, which is super important and you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of.
- After you've touched down in Seoul, reunite yourself with your bags and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Look out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, individual details depend on your provider, but instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your flight is delayed, it's not a problem. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. Your driver will be informed and arrangements made. Job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say annyeong to Seoul, your return to Incheon airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Our Guide to Seoul
To say that Seoul is massive would be an understatement. The South Korean capital is the country's largest city and home to over 25 million people (that's more than 3 times the population of London!) But fear not, Seoul's high tech subway system is famous for its efficiency and with signs and instructions in both Korean and English, getting around this huge metropolis is a breeze. It's worth investing in a T-Money card if you plan on using the subway extensively, which works a lot like London's Oyster card, tapping you in and out of stations and saving money on fares.
There really is something for everyone in Seoul. A symphony of old and new, where the humming of neon lights in Myeong-dong intermingle with the serenity of Yeouido Hangang Park. Spring is a glorious season in Seoul, when the cherry blossoms carpet the streets and gardens in a blanket of soft pink petals and open air markets can be found on every street. Food vendors specialising in local delicacies have become an attraction in their own right and with a dizzying variety of sweet and savoury treats, there's sure to be something which takes your fancy.
It's not just the warmer months that excite in Seoul. When the night's draw in and the skies get darker, the people of Seoul illuminate the darkness with spectacular festivals, such as the Lantern Festival, which has to be seen to be believed.
A choice of private transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Seoul Incheon International Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around the subway hunting for your district. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all private transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Our range of executive private transfers are perfect if you want to start your holiday or business trip in style.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those humid Korean days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Seoul Incheon International Airport (ICN) and dropping off in central Seoul via private transfers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top