Short Stay Parking Prestwick Airport
Prestwick International Parking Aviation House Prestwick Scotland KA9 2PL
Book Prestwick Short Stay Parking
Search parking at
to the airport
Prestwick On-Airport Short Stay is perfect for customers who are planning a short trip and wish to park for a brief period of time. The car park is situated just a few minutes walk away from the terminal building and offers great value for money on short stays.
Could not be easier.anpr system great.parking right at terminal,and good value for money.did not have any staff contactMr Burns (Short Stay Parking)
See more Short Stay Parking customer reviews
Overall rating: 92%by 2779 guests
Reasons to book Prestwick Short Stay Parking
- It doesn't get any more convenient than this when flying from Prestwick airport - it's one of the closest car parks to the terminal.
- This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.
- No transfers required, the car park is a one to two minute walk from the terminal.
- Official short term car parking.
Arrival at Prestwick Short Stay Parking
There is a new number plate recognition system in place so please ensure that you have entered the correct car registration on your booking, or you may be refused entry to the car park.
Drive up to the entrance of the car park and your number plate will be recognised upon your arrival. The barrier will then lift automatically. Don't put your credit or debit card into the barrier - that instruction is for customers who've not booked and paid for their parking already. You don't want to be charged twice.
Once you have parked in any space make your way to the terminal, which you can walk to in under 5 minutes.
Getting to and from Glasgow Prestwick airport
You won't need to take a transfer. The car park is just a short walk from the terminal.
When you get back, just stroll back to the car park.
On your return to Prestwick Short Stay Parking
Just drive to the exit barrier and press the intercom button in the top left corner. You'll be asked to give your booking reference again (so you'll need your booking confirmation) and then the barrier will lift to let you out. Again, don't put your credit or debit card into the barrier. If you are late returning, you will need to head to the information desk before you return to your car.
- From 1st November the Short Stay car park will be rebranded as Car Park 2 - please follow the signs to prevent parking in the wrong car park. If you do park in the wrong place this could result in additional fees on your departure.
- There is a new number plate recognition system in place so please ensure that you have entered the correct car registration on your booking, or you may be refused entry to the car park.
Prestwick Short Stay Parking Address
Prestwick International Parking