Loading, please wait...
Slovenia Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski resort transfers from Ljubljana Airport to popular resorts such as Kranjska Gora and Vogel from only £10.49 with FREE cancellations.*
Cradled by the Alps, studded with fantastic resorts and glorious mountain views anyway you turn, there's little wonder that Slovenia is an up and coming ski destination. Discover this central European gem before the masses with our low cost ski transfers from Ljubljana Airport. With a range of shared and private vehicles, we transfer to the best Slovenian ski resorts, including Kranjska Gora, Vogel and Ambrož pod Krvavcem.
Cheap Airport Transfers to SKi Resorts in Slovenia from £10.49
|Slovenia Airport Ski Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Kranjska Gora||1 hour 10 minutes||£25.44 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Kranjska Gora||1 hour 10 minutes||£10.49 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Kranjska Gora||1 hour 10 minutes||£33.05 (Mercedes E Class for 3 people)|
|Vogel||1 hour||£25.80 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Pre-book your ski airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular resorts around the world.
With stunning Alpine views, pristine glacial lakes and lush verdant forests, Slovenia is bursting with natural beauty. Check out our Slovenia airport transfers to see more of what this gorgeous country has to offer, including transfers in and around Ljubljana.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Use our awesome booking engine (find it at the top of the page) and choose your transfers.
- Check your inbox-you'll get an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it.
- Print a copy off, and keep it somewhere safe, because you'll need to show or give it to your driver when you arrive at the airport.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of the slopes.
- No, really, it's that easy.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- Once you've landed, grab your gear from luggage reclaim and head on through to the arrivals hall.
- You will find their driver either in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk. Specific details will be on you confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- When it's time to descend from the mountains and return to the airport, we ensure that your return transfer is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- You'll need to hand over your return confirmation to your driver when you take your transfer.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays happen in travel, and if you're going to be arriving in Ljubljana a bit behind schedule, all you have to do is call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Slovenia airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you want a stylish start to your ski break, our private cars are the way to go, with room for up to 3 people.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 8 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- If a bit of glamour is the order of the day, take a look at our luxury transfers, including Mercedes models, available on selected routes. Go on, treat yourself.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
For all your Slovenia ski resort transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Ljubljana Airport (LJU) and dropping off at Ambroz pod Krvavcem in a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top