Loading, please wait...
Stockholm Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Stockholm Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £10.78 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Made up of 14 islands, Stockholm is both a historic and contemporary city. It's a city that embraces the present, without compromising the past, and as such, its draw is undeniable. Our Stockholm Airport transfers can take you to the heart of this awesome city in under an hour. We offer a range of shared shuttle buses and private taxis, and each of them drops off right at the door of your accommodation.
A selection of Stockholm Arlanda Airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Stockholm city centre||50 minutes||£17.18 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Solna||55 minutes||£10.78 (Minibus for 6 people)|
|Huddinge||1 hour 10 minutes||£27.67 (Mercedes E Class for 3 people)|
|Nacka||1 hour 5 minutes||£19.22 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Boo||1 hour||£14.27 (Minibus for 7 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
Once your transfer from Stockholm Airport is booked, you will receive an email confirmation. You'll need this when you take your transfers, so keep it somewhere easy to find, like a folder or even a safe (it is very important after all). Just not your sock drawer.
Arriving at Stockholm Airport
- When you touch down in Stockholm, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next depends on which transfer option you choose. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, a representative will be waiting in the hall to show you to your coach.
- If you're going on a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board (like in the movies).
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the less enjoyable things about travelling, but annoyingly, are not uncommon. So we have a plan in place in case it happens to you. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They will be able to take care of things their end and make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say adjö to Stockholm, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything run like clockwork.
An Introduction to Stockholm
Stockholm is a buzzing and exciting city which is climbing to the top of everyone's 'must-do' lists. With trendy bars and restaurants, beautiful architecture and a distinctly 'Scandinavian-cool' vibe, it's little wonder that's the case.
If you're looking to fully immerse yourself in historic Stockholm, look no further than the Gamla Stan, the Old Town. The classical terracotta buildings envelope narrow cobbled streets, and it's easy to wander off the beaten track. This should be embraced though, as you may find yourself happening by a small coffee shop, cafe, or even museum. The Old Town is hurting at the seams with culture, and should not be missed.
Stockholm is most certainly a city that prides itself on its cuisine; a passion only matched by the sheer abundance of choice. Bringing in food from the surrounding areas, as well as from the sea, means you'll be spoilt for choice, wherever you go. So no matter what island you find yourself on, you won't be far away from anything from humble cafe pastries to fine dining.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of attraction tickets throughout all of Stockholm. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras and relax in the peace of mind that everything's taken care of before you even leave your home.
A choice of transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Stockholm, take a look at our options below.
- If you're travelling solo to Stockholm, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest option to get from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with other visitors, so will take scenic route to your accommodation, making a maximum of 8 stops en route.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 20 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 6 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our friendly UK based team, who are primed and ready to answer your Stockholm transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) and dropping off in Solna via private car for 3 passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top