Tenerife South Airport Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare loads of transfers from Tenerife South Airport to resorts across the island to bring you the very best deals and range of shared and private transfers. Prices start from under £8.00, and with FREE cancellations until 3 days before you travel.
Explore Top Tenerife South Airport Transfers
Our transfers from Tenerife South Airport can get you to the door of your resort hotel in as little as 30 minutes, with a choice of direct transfers and shared transportation.
Compare Top Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transportation To Resorts from Tenerife South Airport
Whether you're flying solo to Tenerife or on a big group getaway, we have a fantastic range of shared and private transfers from Tenerife South Airport. Shared shuttles, Tenerife Airport taxis and even private coaches are available for your resort transfers.
Popular Transfer Drop Off Points From Tenerife South Airport
We offer transfers to resorts across Tenerife, including;
- Costa Adeje
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Cristianos
- Puerto de Santiago
Why Pre Book Your Tenerife South Airport Transfers?
By pre booking your Tenerife Airport taxi or shuttle, you can skip the long queues at the terminal taxi rank. Your driver or representative will be waiting for you when you land, so you can head straight to your resort. Also, everything is paid for up front, so there'll be no surprise costs when you get there.
Compare Cheap Tenerife South Airport Transfers from £7.42
|Tenerife South Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Transfer Time||Price Per Person|
|Costa Adeje||1 hour 20 minutes||£7.77 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Playa De Las Americas||1 hour 20 minutes||£7.42 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Santa Cruz||1 hour||£32.13 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Puerto de la Cruz||1 hour 20 minutes||£34.25 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Los Cristianos||30 minutes||£13.72 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Puerto de Santiago||2 hours 30 minutes||£18.80 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Golf del Sur||30 minutes||£11.50 (Speedy Shuttle Bus)|
|Los Gigantes||1 hour||£25.74 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Callao Salvaje||2 hours||£8.12 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
Airport Transfers Across the Tenerife and Spain
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc, it's difficult to get right to the front door.. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our airport shuttles are the budget friendly Tenerife South Airport transfer option. With regular and speedy varieties available, they get you from the airport to the door of your resort the hassle free way. You'll be sharing the transfer with other travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- Our airport taxis are the fast, cheap and convenient transfer for your Tenerife holiday, and a great option for small groups.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minivans are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at your destination together.
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle are available for a comfortable and convenient Faro Airport transfer for those with mobility difficulties.
- Our luxury transfers are a super-special start to your Tenerife holiday. Go on, treat yourself, you deserve it.
- If you're organising a school trip, wedding party or just have loads of friends, we know that you already have enough to worry about sorting out without worrying about your airport transfers. This is why we offer private coaches seating up to 50 people.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my transfers from Tenerife South Airport?
- When you use our fast and secure booking engine (find it at the top of the page) to book your Tenerife South Airport transfers, you will get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of lazy days in the Canary Islands.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, go and wrestle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver or representative, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your plane gets held up en route to Tenerife, don't worry, simply call the number on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting when you land.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to say goodbye to Tenerife and head back home, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of Tenerife airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
For all your Tenerife Aouth Airport transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top