Big January Giveaway - Click Here For More Details
Loading, please wait...
Cover all of your holidays for one year with an Annual Travel Insurance policy from just *
What is Annual Travel Insurance?
Annual Travel Insurance, or what insurers refer to as Annual Multi-Trip (AMT) insurance, is a policy that insures you across 12 months of travel.
Within one year you can go on an unlimited amount of trips and still be covered by the one policy, eliminating the need to take out a new policy for each holiday. Whether you're planning trips worldwide or a few city-hops around Europe, you could save both time and money by purchasing travel insurance on an annual basis.
What are the advantages of Annual Travel Insurance?
If you are a frequent traveller, embarking on more than two trips throughout the year, then it may be beneficial to you to buy an Annual Travel Insurance policy. There are numerous advantages to choosing a broader form of coverage, the most practical being the ease of one single payment rather than a last-minute search for travel insurance before you step on the plane.
Compare cover levels of Annual Travel Insurance
When you book one of our travel insurance policies you'll be able to choose from 4 levels of varying cover:
Annual travel insurance reviews
At Holiday Extras, we like to be as transparent as possible about our products and services. That's why were proud to be rated 'Great' by Trustpilot. If you're thinking about taking out annual travel insurance with us, why not take a look at our reviews to see what previous customers have to say.
How long can I go away for on an Annual Travel Insurance policy?
Depending on which level of cover you choose, there is a varying maximum trip duration. Essentially with each cover level there is limited number of consecutive days for which you can be insured for. Just make sure that all of your trips within the year do not exceed the length of time dictated by your chosen cover level of your annual multi-trip travel insurance policy.
Unlike Single Trip policies that cover you from the moment of booking, with an Annual Travel Insurance policy you will not be covered for holiday cancellation until your policy start date. If you need immediate cover when booking, we would advise you select today's date. You must select a start date within 30 days to protect your trip.
Annual Family Travel Insurance
Getting reliable annual family travel insurance the whole household needn't be stressful. As long as everyone covered by the policy lives under the same household address, travelling independently is no problem at all. While you hit the Alpine slopes, the rest of the family can soak up the sun of the Greek islands. The beauty of it all? You can all relax knowing you are all covered.
Our annual family travel insurance is also appropriate for couples planning several romantic getaways during the year.
From the moment you receive your Annual travel insurance, everyone listed on the policy is covered for an unlimited amount of trips across 12 months, from the commencement date of your policy.
Annual travel insurance including winter sports
You may have a couple of ski trips planned throughout the course of the year, in which case it could be worth taking out annual ski travel insurance. At Holiday Extras, booking annual travel insurance with winter sports cover is easily done - just select the winter sports policy add-on when booking your annual policy.
Annual medical cover
It can be difficult to find a good provider of annual travel insurance when you have a medical condition. Whilst there may be a potentially higher need for medical assistance whilst abroad, at Holiday Extras it doesn't have to mean a higher price.
Our online screening process is discreet and simple, yet thorough. After sensitively reviewing your medical history, our process allows you to arrange a quote suited to you so we can provide an Annual policy that is individual to your holiday and your condition. If you need any assistance, we also have a dedicated Kent-based team who can organise cover and help with any queries you may have.
If your health changes at all during the 12 months of your annual travel insurance policy, make sure to let us know immediately so we can amend your cover to reflect the change in your medical condition.
Receiving your Annual Travel Insurance policy
Looking after your Annual Travel Insurance policy has never been easier. No matter how many printed policies you lose, there will always be a copy safely stored in your e-mail inbox, so it's important you provide us with a correct e-mail address when booking online.
How to book your Annual Travel Insurance
To book online, or to get a quote, simply click below and consider the following information:
- Region: UK, Europe or Worldwide?
- Date: When will you be going?
- Money: The total cost of the holiday, including travel?
- Health: Any pre-existing medical conditions?
Cancelling your Annual Travel Insurance policy
If you feel you no longer need your insurance policy it is possible to cancel your multi-trip policy within 14 days. In return, we fully refund your payment, providing you haven't travelled, made a claim, or intend to make a claim.
For more information about the exact terms and conditions of your Annual Travel Insurance policy, please consult your policy booklet.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.