Loading, please wait...
Win Big in January
Kick off the New Year and your 2020 travel the right way... in style!
Fancy winning a huge travel bundle Holiday Extras' style? We have 5 of these fantastic prizes up for grabs, all worth a sum of up to £200 each!
Simply buy a travel insurance policy between 1st January 2020 and 31st January 2020 and you will be automatically entered. Terms and conditions apply - see below for details.
Want to know if you've been lucky? Winners will be notified and announced on Monday 16th February 2020 to allow for cancelled policies to take effect.
The prize includes:
Entry for up to 2 people to an Airport Lounge by the airport you are departing from and of Holiday Extras choice.
Airport Parking for 1 car for up to 2 weeks at an airport car park of Holiday Extras' choice (at your departing airport).
An overnight stay for up to 2 people in an Airport Hotel, not including meals or other expenses.
Unfortunately, there is not a cash alternative available.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for this prize draw, your policy needs to be live and valid. If you cancel your policy within the 14 days refund period, your entry will be void.
- Holiday Extras may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- No cash alternative or any other prize can be offered.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unfortunately, we do not permit multiple entries in this prize draw; only the lead passenger per policy will be entered into the prize draw and there is a limit of one entry per household.
- The closing date for the competition, unless otherwise stated, is 23:59 on 31st January 2020.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents who are 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Entry into the prize draw is dependant on purchasing a Holiday Extras travel insurance policy during the 1st January and 31st January 2020.
- Cancelled policies will not be entered into the prize draw.
- You will be entered automatically into the prize draw when purchasing a policy. If you would not like to be automatically entered into the draw, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'Opt Out Prize Draw' in the subject line.
- Policies booked via referral links/calls from 3rd party companies are excluded from this prize draw.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Holiday Extras, or anyone involved affiliated with promoting this competition.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners will be notified by phone using the telephone number provided when booking their policy. Three attempts will be made to contact the winner. If we do not get a response within 30 days, the prize will be offered to the next random winner. If the second selected winner does not respond under the same conditions, or is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be deemed null and void.
- Winners will be selected randomly from all valid entrants on Monday 16th February 2020
- Our decision is final, and no correspondence about the competition will be entered into.
- The winner's name will be published on the Holiday Extras websites, however, if you object to your information being published please contact email@example.com.*
*Please note that Holiday Extras may still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.