Make the right choice with holiday insurance
Here at Holiday Extras, we understand just how essential holiday insurance is and we think its important you do too. When planning a holiday, it pays to prepare for the unthinkable. Should anything happen to you, your travelling companion or your luggage then the right coverage can save your holiday - and your spending money!
How long is a "single trip"?
We can provide cover for one trip of up to 365 days.
What does Silver level travel insurance cover me for?
- £2,500 cancellation cover per person. With unavoidable cancellations can come unanticipated costs so the Silver package covers the bill to soften the blow.
- £10 million medical cover per person. This amount also includes cover for repatriation back to the UK.
- £1500 baggage cover per person. Any lost baggage and the contents are protected.
- Missed Flight - Up to £300 cover for missed flight insurance.
- Lost Passport - With the lost passport insurance section of your Silver policy, you are covered for up to £350.
- 24/7 emergency helpline†. No matter when the situation occurs, there will always be a helpful support team ready to assist you 24 hours a day.
Looking for an annual multi-trip policy?
Our annual package provides the maximum level of cover available to you with an annual multi-trip policy for you to receive the highest protection. There is also an option for additional cover such as winter sports cover and full cover for unlimited trips, each up to 45 days, across 12 months.
Will you be travelling with a pre-existing medical condition?
If you're travelling with a pre-existing medical condition, whether you choose to book via our simple online booking system or the friendly Kent based call centre, it is important to let us know. In doing so, we can work closely with our underwriters to arrange a fairly priced comprehensive medical insurance for our customers aged over 65 with pre-existing conditions.
† If you need to seek medical attention whilst abroad, please ensure that you contact the 24-hour emergency assistance service for help and advice. Full details can be found on page 4 of the policy wording.InsuranceLinkAccordion