Taking a trip to Bhutan? Get comprehensive worldwide cover for less than you'd imagine with Holiday Extras
Illness, accidents, mishaps and misadventures happen to the best of us, and often at the most inconvenient time. When you're on holiday is just such a time, and nobody wants to be left stranded thousands of miles away. That's what our holiday insurance is for, to help you when you need it most and to just give peace of mind for worldwide travel.
With our holiday insurance, all under-18s go FREE, which makes us a great choice for any families travelling. Our policies are fully-flexible and we also let you choose from single trip cover or an annual travel policy.
Why book with Holiday Extras?
- End Supplier failure - With scheduled airline cover you'll have complete protection if any part of your holiday, including your hotel and airline, goes out of business before or during your time away.
- 24-hr emergency helpline - Our friendly UK based call centre is on hand whenever you may need assistance claiming or other travel related issues.
- 14-day money back guarantee - If you decide the policy isn't for you, we'll give you a full refund.
- Personal possessions cover - protect your valuables with personal possessions cover.
- Cancellation cover - If you need to cancel your holiday, ease the financial blow with our cancellation cover.
Did you eat at a fantastic restaurant or stay in a wonderful hotel in Bhutan? Maybe you discovered a hidden sight or you have a travel tip for the Himalayas that you want to share?faq-destinations
*Prices based on 1 person aged 25 with no pre-existing medical conditions, travelling Worldwide excl. USA/Canada/Caribbean from 23/06/18 until 30/06/18. Price correct as of November 2017.