Airparks Return Greet Birmingham AirportLowest Prices
- 212 Airparks Birmingham Return Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 14 mins
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Lovely as the Airparks Birmingham car park is, we know you'd rather just get home when you come back from holiday. Hooray then for our Return Greet package, where your car is brought to the terminal for you. You'll come straight out of arrivals into a warm car and be on your way home within minutes of collecting your bags. And if you're sad about missing your trip back to Airparks, don't worry, there's always next time ...
Reasons to book Airparks Birmingham Return Greet
- • Fulfil your dreams of a one-way ticket - to the car park at least. Your car will be brought to the terminal when you return from holiday so you can head straight home.
- • Superior security, timely transfers and stalwart staff, all for this low price; you can't get better value than Airparks.
- • Just 14 minutes from the terminal.
- • Award-winning security, including CCTV, floodlighting, regular patrols, a fence and entry and exit barriers.
Security at Airparks Birmingham Return Greet
The car park is protected by CCTV, a high fence, entry and exit barriers, floodlighting and regular patrols. All these features have earned the car park the Park Mark security award from the police, who inspect the site at least once a year to ensure standards remain high.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Airparks Birmingham Return Greet Transfers
Airparks provides free transfers, 24 hours a day. You can expect to wait about 10 minutes for a bus, and the journey to the terminal takes 14 minutes outside rush hour.
Transfer hours: 11.59pm to 12.01am.
Disabled facilities: All Airparks buses have disabled access.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in one of the arrivals bays and head to reception to check in. You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Your car will be parked for you while you catch the transfer bus to the airport, so you'll need to leave your car keys with reception. You'll be given a card with instructions for your return on it - you should keep hold of this. Then just make your way to the waiting area for the shuttle bus to the airport.
Departure: Call Airparks on 0121 789 8585 once you have collected your bags. Come out of the arrivals hall and cross the road to the drop and go car park by the taxi rank. Your chauffeur will meet you by the central pay station. You should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you, as well as the card you were given when you dropped your car off.
Airparks Birmingham Return Greet Address
100 Mackadown Lane,